Chapter 5: Dorm mates

I was happy to find out that my dorm mates were Alicia, Angelina, and Katie but was also glad to meet a new girl. The new girl sat on her bed folding her clothes neatly and putting them in her drawers. She sat away from the other three but didn't seem to mind that they were ignoring her.

My friends that I met earlier were happy to see that I was in their dorm but quickly went back to gossiping. They acted a bit different then they did around the twins, not that I minded. Girls will be girls.

I gladly took the only bed left which was in between Angelina and the new girl. I sat in the bed with Hogwarts a History in my hand and turned toward the new girls bed.

"Hi, I'm Cami" I said sticking her hand out with a smile on my face.

"I'm Kara, Kara Fink" said the girl shaking my hand.

We talked for hours and discovered that we have the same favorite color, coral pink, we both have brothers, Kara has a baby brother named Connor, and we both enjoy school, Kara is a half blood and her muggle mother sent her to muggle primary school. I also found out that Kara was friends with their other roomies in first and second year but they drifted from Kara in third year. Kara is now friends with Ginny Weasley(another sibling of the twins), Hannah Abbott, Hermione Granger, the Patil Twins and best friends with Cho Chang. Kara promised to introduce me to all of them.

We went to bed long after the other dorm mates and were both excited for the day to come.

The upcoming school day seemed to be the one thing on Kara's mind, this was also on My mind but not my main thought.

I just couldn't stop thinking about a certain Scot.

Little did I know that across the Gryffindor tower Oliver Wood laid awake thinking about his new favorite American until the early hours of the morning.

A/N: Sorry for the short chpt. I'm working on making my writing longer. I'm just trying to get as much info as possible into the chpts to help build the story. Thank you for reading.❤️
*next chapter will be posted on
Friday July 14,2017