Chapter 11: Leaving

Olivers POV:

Camilla decided to leave on Thursday (tomorrow) for the holidays and she isn't coming back till the end of Holiday break.

She is doing amazing in all of her classes and everything but I think that it's a ridiculously long break.

She said that on Thanksgiving (tomorrow) everyone eats a lot of food to celebrate pilgrims and American Indians and boats or fish or something. But then she goes shopping all weekend for Christmas presents. Then she is going to go to study at home till the Christmas holidays!

I'm sad that she's leaving because we won't see her for a while but I know she's excited to see everyone.

Camilla's POV:

I'm deciding what to pack now before I do my homework. It's 7:30, I have to pack for a month and a half and I need to finish 4 assignments before 9:00 tomorrow.

I have a lot of clothes at home but I still think I should bring some stuff back.

~2 hours later~

Ok I finally got everything ready and now I'm on my way to the common room to do my homework.

For potions we are writing an essay on how to make polyjuice potion and all the ways in which it can go wrong. Which is a fairly easy assignment.

For Transfiguration I have to write a 2 foot essay on why Transfiguration can be dangerous in muggle environments. I finished that in like 20 minutes tops.

For History of Magic I had to read three chapters in our textbook about the fourteenth to eighteenth century.

For Astronomy I still had to finish my chart.

It was all finally finished at half past 2 and I was so tired I just fell asleep right there.

~6 hours later~

"CAMILLA I DON'T KNOW YOUR MIDDLE NAME CASWELL WAKE THE FLIPPADY FLIP FLIP UP" screamed Lee

"No, I'm going back to sleep."

"It's 8:00 Cam Cam! You are leaving in an hour."

"Oh DAMMIT"

I finally looked up and saw that Hermione, Neville, Oliver, Lee, George, and Kara were all sitting in the common room laughing at me.

"Shut up" I said to them.

"And Lee my middle name is Mirabella ."I yelled to him as I ran up the stairs.

I quickly showered and threw on a sweater and skirt, did my makeup, and then my hair. I finished getting ready at 8:45 and grabbed my suitcase. It was insanely heavy and would crush me if I brought it downstairs so I did what any normal person would do.

"WATCH OUT BELOW" I yelled before tossing my suitcase down the stairs.

I took one final look at myself and ran downstairs.

I grabbed my suitcase and started making my way to the Great Hall.

I saw Dumbledore standing near the door and gave him my bag and a nod good morning. Then I walked into the hall and towards the Gryffindor table.

"Hey, guys I'm leaving!"

"Bye Camilla Mirabella Caswell" said Fred and George before hugging me.

I continued my goodbyes, but felt like someone was missing.

I felt a tap on my back.

"You forgot about us?" Said someone behind me

"Cho, Ollie, sorry I knew I was missing someone." I said before hugging them.

"I'll see you soon and remember to write." Said Cho before walking back to her table.

"I'll miss you." Said Oliver.

"I'll miss you too."

"I'll write you and everyone as much as I can." I said

"you look really pretty today" he said

"Thank you Oliver, I have to look decent for the holidays."

"Well I have to eat quickly and get to class so I'll see you in a few weeks." He said

"Okay, bye Oliver." I said hugging him.

He sat down in the middle of he table with everyone.

"Bye everyone" I said

"BYE" yelled all of my friends.

I started walking out of the hall and quickly turned around to say...

"Happy Thanksgiving" and then I walked out.

Dumbledore escorted me to Hogsmade were I was going to use the floo network to go to my Aunt's house in London.

"Goodbye Camilla, have a nice holiday."

"Thank you Professor, I hope you have a good holiday as well."

I got to my Aunts house within 4 seconds.

"Camilla oh my gosh how you've grown!"

"Hey Aunt Giselle, how are you?"

"I'm quite all right and you."

"I'm doing great!"

"Would you like to meet Lucas?"

"I would love to!"

Lucas was my new half-cousin. My grandfather got remarried to a British women and they had my Aunt about 7 years after my mother was born before getting divorced about a year later.

We didn't visit often so this was the first time I was meeting Lucas.

We ate lunch before heading to the airport at about 2:00. It was fun hanging out with them in the morning. Aunt Giselle is only 22 and my Uncle Levi is 26 so they are both fairly young but watching that baby took a toll on them both.

At 16 months old he could run faster then any 15 year old I knew.

We landed at JFK international airport in Queens, New York and a car service was waiting for us at the gate.

After putting all of our stuff in the car I layed down in the back row while my Uncle sat in the passenger seat and my Aunt and Cousin were in the middle row. I took a power nap and enjoyed the twenty minutes I had till the holiday fiascos began at home.