Chapter 22: Tasks

I was once again back at school and the year was flying by.

Cho and her new boyfriend Cedric were hanging out a lot together and Cedric and I became closer.

He helped me out with homework since I started falling behind

"What do mean that hidebehinds eat humans."

"That's who they prey on"

"Why we created them don't they think they would want to pay us back."

"I don't know! All you need to know is that can be invisible and eat humans."

"Ok this is extremely boring, how much longer do I need to study."

"I think your good actually"

"So have you figured out the egg yet."

"Sorta, I'm not sure what I'm going to find but I do know what the task will be."

"Well good luck tomorrow, I'll be watching, good night Ced."

"Night Cami"

The next day I went out to the docks were Cho said she will be meeting me for to watch the tournament. She never showed so I climbed into a boat and sailed over to the designated spot with a bunch of second years.

When I got there Ollie greeted me

"Morning sunshine" he said as he kissed me

"Morning"

We sat and watched the tournament.

By the end of the tournament Ced was in first followed by Harry then Krum and Fleur.

Cho was safe and was saved by Cedric.

I congratulated Cedric and then went back to the common room with the rest of my house.

As the weeks went by the tournament neared and Harry and Cedric were very on edge.

My tutoring sessions stopped so Cedric would have more prep time. When the day came I wished Cedric good luck early in the morning and then in the afternoon before he went into the maze.

I sat with Kara and Cho on each side of me. The twins and Oliver behind me and Hermione and Ron in front. All cheering for our champions the entire time.

When Cedric and Harry came out we all jumped up high-fiving each other.

"That's my son."

"He's Dead."

"Out of the way a boys been killed."

Our cheers stopped and what really happened sunk in.

"Cedric was dead. The dark lord was back"