Chapter 25: Reconnect

Camilla's POV:

I haven't talked to Oliver in 3 weeks. He is still angry at me for not telling him about my summer and I'm scared of what will happen when he finds out.

The first quidditch game of the season is upon everyone and I decided to go. I sat by myself in a seat very high up and shivered under my sweatshirt. Even though it was only September it was getting very chilly.

The game was not a very exciting one.

By the end Harry caught the snitch and Gryffindor won.

Just as I was walking out of the stadium I felt a tap on my back.

I turned around and there stood Oliver.

"Can we talk."

"I guess."

"Want to meet at Hogsmade in 10."

"I'll see you there, three broomsticks?"

"Of course."

*10 minutes Later*

"Why did you need to meet me here."

"Because you're my girlfriend and we haven't talked in weeks."

"It's just my summer was not good."

I continued "We all fought a lot, My parents political views at the moment are not the same views as I feel are right."

"You can always talk to me Cam."

"I know im sorry, it's just it's hard to be with them, I'm never happy."

"Just promise me you will remain Cami, don't make them change you. You can fight for what's right even if they don't want you too."

"I promise."

"I love you Cam."

"I love you too."

Oliver's POV:

Unfortunately I knew exactly what she was talking about.

I knew exactly what she was talking about when she said her parents had different political views

I knew that she fit all the criteria that must be met to become one of them.