Chapter 14: Invitations

Camilla's POV:
It's been two weeks since I've been at Hogwarts and I'm really missing it. I went to the city a few times and went shopping. I saw my friends and we had a movie night. I'm really just hanging around the house and stuff. It's kinda boring. I got a lot of Christmas shopping done though.

I wish that my brothers had off. It's currently December 6 and they don't get off till the 23rd. Hogwarts gets out in a week.

Every year we have a big Christmas party. It's held at the Plaza in NYC and a lot of people go to it. I'm inviting everyone. I have only wrote to everyone once since they have all been busy trying to finish all their work before Christmas.

Dear Oliver Wood,
You have been formally invited to the Annual Caswell Christmas Eve Party. Please join us on December 24 as we celebrate the Holiday together. Black Tie attire.
Please arrive at approximately 6:00 p.m.
Please RSVP by December 17
768 5th Ave, New York, NY 10019

I also sent the invitations to the Weasly family, Harry, the Granger family, Kara, Angela, Alicia, Katie, Neville, and the Chang family.

The Christmas Eve party has been a tradition in my family for as long as I️ can remember. My grandparents started the tradition when my father was about 6 and when my parents got married they took over.

The hotel is decorated with evergreen trees and lights and red flowers. It is really beautiful. My favorite part of the hotel is the roof top. I always sneak up there to get away from the craziness of the party. Sometimes my cousins and I all go up there to play tag or hide and go seek. After getting off the elevator on the top level of the hotel you have to climb up a flight of stairs. You then open up a door and you are starring at a long walkway without a roof or anything besides the sky above your head. At the end of the walkway is a gazebo sort of thing. It's really pretty. All of the rustle and bustle of the busy city streets below are calming to me and I love just standing up there.

I can't wait to go up there during the party.

Third Person:

The Invitations arrived at Hogwarts two days later. Everyone became eager to go and everybody could attend. They became worried about what gift to get for Cami. The letters that they received also had a sub letter that stated they could stay at Camilla's home the days before Christmas Eve and anytime after Christmas Eve.

Cho decided that her family would go to the event with her and apparate to the hotel and back home.

The Weasley's decided that they would stay at Camilla's house for three days before the party and use the floo network to get home after the party.

Hermione would do the same as Cho.

Harry would be staying the entire break.

Oliver would be going to Camilla's house three days before the event and staying two days after. His family would come also but they would be staying at a hotel and leaving Oliver at Camilla's house.

They all wrote back to Camilla which caused her to become very excited!

A/N: Merry Late Christmas, Happy Late Channuka, Happy Kwanza, and Happy Early New Year. This was supposed to post the day before Christmas Eve but never did so sorry about that. Thank you for reading! Love you All❤️