Chapter 32: Questions

Camilla's P.O.V.:

"Bye sandy bye guys see you soon."

I shut the door before all the cold air and water was allowed in and I got back to baking my pumpkin bread.

Moments after the bread was placed in the oven there was a knock at the door.

"I'll be right there"

I opened the door and I couldn't believe my eyes.

Oliver Wood was standing outside my door in a down pour.

"May I come in?" He asked over the thunder and lighting in the background.

"Of course"

I took his coat and placed it on the coat rack.

"Your home is gorgeous." He said looking up at the high ceilings.

It was a very pretty home. It was not exactly meant for housing a bunch of toddlers. It had a gothic aesthetic to it and made you feel like a vampire when in the home to long.

The backyard overlooked breathtaking lakes and mountains and was full of greenery perfect for the kids in the springtime when it was sunny out, which was rare living in Washington.

"I missed you Oliver."

He came over to me and engulfed me in a tight bear hug.

"I've missed you so much Cami."

We stood their for a few seconds and broke apart.

"Let's go sit in the living room"

On the way we passed many toys lates all across the floor.

"Sorry about the mess, if I knew I was having company I would have tidied up, the children are always making messes."

"Where are they?" He asked

"They are with my friend Sandy, she takes them out a lot."

We talked for hours about life, struggles, my experience with Voldemort and Quidditch. We did a little bit more than talking too.

*4 months later

"Bye Sandy bye kiddos" Oliver yelled out the door as the disapparated.

"Are you ready for date night"

"Of course, where are we going?" I asked

"It's a surprise, here cover your eyes." He handed me a blindfold and we apparated.

We got to a spot and he placed me on his broom and we flew up.

"Open ur eyes Camilla" he yelled over the roaring wind.

We were flying above Hogwarts toward the Astronomy Tower.

We landed and laying down was a picnic basket some champagne and a blanket.

"Ollie! You're the best." I said and kissed him. I was ecstatic

We ate and were happy all night

"Do you remember what happened up here?" He asked me.

"Many things Ollie, many things."

"Many of the important moments in our relationship happened here. We got together, we broke up, we fought, and we made up. My best memory was when I asked you to be my girlfriend, right before school ended, it was sunset and we were looking down on all the happy students. All those years ago I asked you to be my girlfriend and tonight I ask you to be my wife, Camilla Maribella Caswell, will you marry me?" Tears started rolling down my eyes.

"Yes, Of course." I jumped in his arms and kissed him passionately and giggled.

"You're the best Ollie."

"I love you Camilla."

"I love you Oliver."