Chapter 29: War

*time skip*

The war has begun

Oliver is flying above the grounds blasting DEs left and right. Camilla's parents and brothers are visible and fighting killing people all over
Oliver's P.O.V:

The wind flying through my hair and my ears filled with noise is an experience like no other. It's not exactly a good one either

The war began about an hour ago.

Flying above gives me a good look at all that is going on below. It's also a bit scary.

Every few seconds while looking down i see another classmate or old friends lives gone. Some of their lives taken by Camilla's family. But she is no where in site.

All of a sudden my ears begin to ring.

"Give me the chosen one bring me Harry Potter."

I landed.

Running into the great hall was a terrible sight.

Just as the sun began to wake up the reality of war passed upon me.

I had to help so I started on carrying the wounded and the dead inside.

Just as I dropped off an elderly man with a gauged eye near the door I saw a group of red heads crowded over something.

Fred is dead.

I ran over to be with my friends and to help mourn our loss

Out of the corner of my eye I see Harry starting to walk away and leave the hall.

*30 min later*

Footsteps are heard in the courtyard

Everyone ran out with lingering tears in the eyes

There she was.

Camilla was standing next to Hagrid, who was carrying Harry in her arms.

She stared directly at me.

Tears filled up in her eyes.
she was covered in dirt and blood.

We locked eyes for what felt like an eternity.

"Harry Potter is dead"

The tears spilled out of her eyes, she wiped her face and the eye contact was broken.

Voldemort delivered a big speech when Harry rolled out of hagrids arms

He's alive.

War broke out once more. Curses were being flown everywhere and Harry was fighting off Voldemort. I ran towards a death eater and wounded him severely. Camilla ran up towards me and yelled stupify right at me.

I ducked. A scream was heard behind me and I looked over to see a death eater lying on the ground without a wand

"Furnunculus." She yelled

The death eater had boils appear all over his body.

I ran into the hall and began fighting again.

"Crucio" bellatrix yelled

I looked over and saw Camilla writhing in pain and screaming.

"How dare you dishonor your family." She began screaming at Camilla

I was about to run over and distract her but I all of a sudden hit the ground hard.

Someone stupifed me and boy did it hurt.
Out of the corner of my eye I saw Ron release her and run out of the castle

Everything was crazy and spells were flying everywhere

All of a sudden they started to retreat.

Voldemort was dead.

Everyone cheered and hugged each other

We walked back inside and cared for the injured and dead.

Ginny walked up to me "I'm going to look for the missing and I will need someone to help carry the people" I went with her.

We looked for about 10 minutes.

I turned a corner and saw Camilla laying sheets over people and crying.

I walked over to her and she looked at me as she sobbed.

"They're gone they're all gone"

I looked at the people under the sheets.

It was her parents, Romeo, and Jack.

"My parents were terrible people but they were my parents, I still loved them, but they sucked us into their terrible world, Romeos a child who could do that to a child and Jack he had his whole life ahead of him he was top of his class."

"And my friends are all dead because my parents were involved with Voldemort. He didn't like that we were associated with muggles so he killed everyone we knew."

I just looked at her and gave her a huge hug.

She kneeled down and looked at the sheets.

"Cami if you need anything just let me know."

"I'll be ok." She said as she turned her head towards me.

She tagged the bodies and stood up and started towards hogsmade.

I just looked as she walked.