Chapter 12: Home again

I looked up at my house and admired its beauty. I haven't seen it in so long I barely remembered what it looked like.

The front was breathtaking it had a two large gates that led to a circular drive way with a small area of land in the middle that housed a large fountain. In front of the gates was the Long Island Sound that was filled with boats and yachts.

The front entrance was beautifully landscaped with flowers lining the driveway. On either side of the house were wooded areas. If you looked closely enough to the left you could see a little cottage that was the guest house. It was dark red in color with a walkway that started from the backyard and made its way to the front door. To the right of the house was a tennis and basketball court. Although you couldn't see them from the front yard they were fairly large and fun to play on during the summertime.

I walked up to the front door while my Aunt and Uncle were taking the Luggage out of the car and rang the doorbell.

"JACK!" I yelled

"Hey Al!" He said as he hugged me.

He always referred to me as Al because he couldn't pronounce his C's when he was a baby.

"How was school?" He asked

"It was fun you would love it!"

"I bet I would. Learning about magic all day would be wayyyyyy better then learning math all day. I failed my last 3 algebra tests and I'm going to probably fail my midterm."

"I see you Mista Smarty pants. Where is everyone?"

"They're all getting ready we are going to Grandma's in an hour."

"Ok I'll go get ready too then."

"Say hi to them first I bet they miss you. I'll help get Aunt Giselle and them all settled into the guest house."

"K thanks."I said before running up the curved staircase.

I watched him from over the railing in the upstairs hallway leave the foyer to head towards the side door.

The floor with our families bedrooms was large.

There was a long hallway at the top of the stairs with all hardwood floors. To the left were my brothers and i's bedrooms and 3 guest rooms and to the right was my parents.

Each of my brothers and i's bedrooms had white comforters, a queen sized bed with a Silver colored frame for Jack and Romeo, and a Gold colored frame for me. Hunter has a large white crib that we all had when we were babies. Once he grows out of it he will also get a silver bed frame with a white comforter. Our rooms are all painted white and we all have a desk, two bedside glass tables, a white dresser, chandelier, bathroom that had a sink, shower, tub, and toilet, and large walk in closet. On our doors were golden letters of our first initial that we each got for our first birthday.

I walked down the hallway and looked at our small library to the left of me and at our reading nook on the right. We had seven bookshelfs filled with books ranging from the Hunger Games to Encyclopedias. In the reading nook we had a rocking chair, beanbag, two faux fur saucer chairs, a ghost chair and puff pillow. There was also a bench leaning up against the window that overlooked the Atlantic Ocean and the small beach and dock that sat in our backyard.

I walked towards my parents room and past the hallway attached to the one is was walking in that held the three guest bedrooms that had two full sized beds on each side of the room a small bathroom, and two closets.

I got to my parents room and knocked on the French doors.

I heard a "hold on one second" and waited.

"Hello darling, Happy Thanksgiving!" My mother said as she hugged me.

"Good afternoon Camilla, Happy Thanksgiving." Said my Father from the other side of the room.

"Thank you Father. How are you"

"I'm doing well."

"Where are Romeo and Hunter?"

"Romeo is doing his hair and Hunter is in the tub. Come see them I am sure they want to see you."

"AL!" Yelled Romeo.

"Hey Ro!"

"I missed you."

"I missed you too."

I looked over at the tub and saw one of our nannies Michelle bathing Hunter.

"Hi Hunter I missed you." I said as I tickled his tummy.

"I'm going to go get ready I'll see you guys in a little bit." I said as I walked out of the bathroom.

"Mother where is my dress, I'm going to put it on."

"It's in my closet. You can take the shoes that are in the box on the bench in my shoe closet."

"Okay. Thank you." I said

I grabbed the dress and shoes and made my way to my room.

I curled my hair and touched up my makeup before putting on my dress.

After I was all ready I walked down the stairs and saw my family in the living room.

We all got together in a group picture in the staircase.

My brothers and father were all wearing suits and my mother was wearing an ankle length burgundy dress with a loose cream colored scarf.

My Uncle and cousin were both in suits and my Aunt was in a dark creamy red jumpsuit.

After pictures we got into the cars and went to my Grandmother and Papas home.

A/N: sorry for not updating school started up again last week and I have been very busy. Tomorrow Hurricane Irma is supposed to be hitting so I don't know if I will have the charge in my devices to be able to write. Thx for reading and sorry again for being inactive.
XO❤️