ch. three

"The rules to this game," Julie started as we all made a circle around her, "are you don't hold up fingers or any of that shit. You simply answer the question with 'I have' or 'I have not'. If you haven't, then you have to do it." Julie turned and smirked at me. "Some of us might do a lot of stuff tonight."

I rolled my eyes as I waded in the dark water. Ivy sat on my right shoulder and Grayson stood beside her. They were so close and I wished I had someone to be that close to besides Ivy. She was a great friend, but she was my only friend.

The game began.

"I'll go first." Julie chimed. Ethan sighed. "Never have I ever done seven minutes in heaven with Nate."

All the girls giggled cooing, "I have." in unison, including Ivy.

Why didn't I know about that?

I looked down at the water hoping they'd ignore me. Julie, however, lived to destroy me.

"Hayden? How about you?" She asked leaning up against Ethan's chiseled body.

I could drown her right now. This water was enough to kill her right here and now.

"I can gladly say I haven't." I said smiling.

I looked at Nate as he sat on the pool side playing with his hair. "After tonight you'll be able to."

My eyes widened. Nate hopped out of the water and walked towards me. He extended a hand and smiled.

Fuck.

I looked back at Julie and scoffed. "What the hell? You can't make me go in a closet with this walking STD."

Everyone in the pool laughed. Nate looked a little hurt, but I didn't care. The truth hurts.

"You have to, Hayden." Julie pressured.

I waded over to her closing the gap between us. Grayson oohed in the background.

"I'm not you, Julie. I don't open my legs when asked." I shot back.

Everyone in the pool oohed and snickered as Julie's face turned red. I went to the edge of the pool when Ivy called out for me.

"Where are you going?" She asked still laughing at Julie.

I rose to the concrete and turned around as my body was soaked dripping water into a puddle at my feet. "I'm going to get a drink."

Ethan and Jack both jumped out of the pool with big smiles. I looked back down at the people in the pool and walked inside with the boys behind me.

We reached the kitchen and I got a red cup filling it with beer. I turned around. Ethan reached over my shoulder closing the gap between us. I felt his cool breath surround my chest. I moved over a little. A smirk played on his lips.

"Sorry." I whispered raising my cup to my lips.

He smiled down at me and shook his head. "Don't be."

I looked up at him as water still fell down his chest. It was so hot.

Wesley...

"I didn't mean to be rude to Julie. I know she's probably a great person, but she's a total bitch to me." I said leaning against the counter by Jack.