Prologue

Hermione slowly woke up and looked around her familiar setting. She was in her and her wife's home. After the second wizarding war Bella and Hermione had come out of hiding and the wizarding world had learned how Bella had saved Hermione and married her.

Hermione smiled and slipped out of Bella's arms and walked over to her dresser and pulled out some dark skinny jeans with a somewhat formal top. She smiled to herself and walked to the bathroom to begin getting a shower and get ready for her surprise she was going to do for Bella.

She smiled and began to run warm shower water and check she had all her clothes. She began undressing from her pajamas. She climbed into the shower and began humming to herself as she washed her hair and body.

Twenty minutes later she was clean and smelled of roses, Bella's favorite scent of body wash, and began dressing. When she was dressed she pulled out her make up and began to cover the small bruise on the pale skin of her neck. She smiled as she remembered the night before.

When she covered the small bruise she began to do make up that would make her seem professional as well as kind. She smiled as she finished and began to neatly braid her hair. She walked out the bathroom and smiled as she saw Bella calmly sleeping on their bed.

She let out a shaky breath and slipped on her flats before walking through the house to get her purse and car keys before leaving. Today will be the first day of their new lives. She just hoped Bella wouldn't mind a small change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi everyone! Mystic here! So this is the first chapter of book two of my Bellamione series. Don't worry, this is just a sneak peak and more will come as I write it out. I hope you enjoy and don't forget to favorite, comment and share.