Chapter 7

As the years passed Jule had fallen in love with both of her mother's and in her parents eye,  become the most beautiful girl in all of the magical world.

Today just happened to be her 11th Birthday. Her black hair had began to fall in soft ringlets as it now cascaded down her back stopping at her hips. Her green eyes seemed to gleam more and more each year and were now a beautiful emerald green color. She had a light dusting of freckles across the bridge of her nose and cheeks

"Happy birthday my dear Jule!  I can't believe your eleven now! " Bella picked up Jule and spun her around as Jule began laughing.

"Jule Elouise Lestrange.  You have grown to be a lovely little girl. I'm glad your my daughter." Hermione wrapped her arms around Jule and Bella in a tight hug.

"I love you mom. A lot." Jule told them as she hugged them back "I'm glad it was you two who adopted me. I wouldn't want it any other way." Bella and Hermione teared up and ruffled the young girls hair.

"Come. There's cake to be eaten" Bella said with a mischievous gleam in her eyes.  Jule smiled and jumped up as the same time as Bella and ran to the kitchen as they both laughed.

Hermione shook her head with a smile and followed the two into the kitchen. They sang the birthday song and cut the cake before returning to the living room with slices to eat. They turned on Jules favorite movie,  'The Princess Bride' and curled up together.

When the movie was over and cake eaten,  Harry and Ron popped in for a visit.

"Uncle Harry!  Uncle Ron!" June jumped up and ran to them giving them both a hug.

"Hello boys!  How was the trip!" Bella asked with a smile

"It went well. Ginny and Lavender were tired so they stayed home and asked for us to give Jule their presents for her." Hermione smiled from the couch as her wife and best friends talked. It took a lot of persuasion but eventually the three had become just as close as they were to Hermione. They opened presents and laughed throughout the night.

They settled down and put in another movie to watch just as they heard a knocking at the window. Curious,  Jule stood up and walked over to the window to see an owl holding a letter.

"Mum. There's a letter... For me? " Jule furrowed her brows and turned around to see all the adults with wide smiles and excited looks on their face.

"MUM!  DOES THIS MEAN WHAT I THINK IT DOES?" Jules face broke out into a excited smile as she jumped up and down

"Open it! Go ahead!" Bella urged as she bounced in her seat along with Jule.

She excitedly opened the letter and skimmed over it before squealing and jumping In circles "IM GOING TO HOGWARTS!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everybody!  Its Mystic!  So please forgive me for having Ron and Lavender be a thing. I honestly can't stand her but I didn't know who else to use. Also. Important note. Obviously~ the Granger-Weasley kids are nonexistent,  but so are Harry's kids. The reason being,  I didn't read much of  The Cursed Child therefore I wouldn't know how to write them. As for a love interest/crush for Jule,  It obiously~ can't be Scorpius seeing as they would be related through Bella since Malfoy is her Nephew. So who would you all like to see be her little crushy?

That's all I have to say so I will see you all later!  Bye Bunnies!

~Mystic