Chapter 18

Jule burst into her common room ignoring the boys chorus of "are you ok?" and "who do I need to knock out?" She stormed up the stairs and burst through the dorm doors terrifying the few girls who were in it.

"Out. Before I hex you into next lifetime." She threatened with venom oozing off her voice causing the girls to scream slightly before running aroubd her and out the room. She walked to her bed and collapsed beside it in a fit of tears.

She heard rustling by the door and then a masculine voice harshly whisper something before the sound of shuffling feet.

A large hand placed itself on her back. She quickly flipped and latched herself on the person knowing it was either Trent or Fletcher. The arms of the person wrapped around her and picked her up as the sat on the bed. A tanned hand appeared in her vision and placed itself against her chin as it's thumb swiped a year from her freckled cheek.

She smiled slightly and looked up to meet Fletchers deep chocolate colored eyes. She felt two arms pick her up bridal style and place her in someone else's lap. She looked up to be met with deep green eyes. She hugged herself to his chest. A deep rumble and laughter sounded from his chest as he began playing with her hair.

"Now why is our little firstie crying?" Fletcher asked with caring laced in his voice.

"I knew that friends didn't last forever. I knew their were toxic people In the world. But I didn't know my first friendship would end so soon because she was toxic." She whispered.

Trent hugged her tighter. "It will be fine doll. You have us and even once we finish Hogwarts you won't be able to get rid of us. Well move to hogsmeade and see you every hogsmeade weekend and write you every day." He promised causing her to giggle.

"Promise?" She asked the boys.

"Promise." They answered in unison.