Chapter 15

It had been a few days since the term started and Jule settled in very well. She has found out she is amazing at charms and potions. She could use some work in transfiguration although. It was currently Saturday so her, Fletcher and Trent were in the common room.

Trent at one end of the couch with her head in his lap and Fletcher at the other end of the couch with her feet in his. She was laying between the two as the three were thinking of ways to cause mischief.

"How about smoke bombs that with shoot out sparks claiming that Slytherin are geniuses and did it?" Fletcher asked looking down at the girl streched between the two. Trent laughed and shook his head

"No. It's to simple. Slytherins are all over extra. It's to premature. Although, if you could possibly come up with a more complex and extravagant prank, then possibly Slytherin could be pinned and we would be in the clear. " Jule explained with a smirk as Trent started laughing and played with her hair.

Fletcher pouted and looked at her. "Well what ideas do you have miss firstie." He asked poking his tongue at her

"It's simple but effective. We take fishing wire or something of the sort and tie it to Slytherins cup whom is worshiped and have a chain reaction that causes fireworks that spell out Slytherins are your rulers. See? Simple yet extra and at the same time extravagant. " she smirked as Trent began laughing harder and Fletcher dropped his jaw.

"She's amazing! Smart, pretty, prankster, and she can most likely weasel her way out of a detention!" Fletcher exclaimed causing the two to laugh. "Are we going to do it or not?" He asked excitedly.

The three smirked and jumped up running to the great hall to set up their masterpiece before supper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I feel like that's short.. anyway, Hello everyone! Mystics back and I have a chapter ready! I should be working on math because its due today but I wrote this instead, yea. I'm that person. Anywho, time for today's question!

Do you think their prank will work?

As always, I love you guys and I'll see you all later, BYE!

~Mystic