Chapter 5

When the girls got done eating they  went to the living room and sat on their couch and turned on the t.v. Hermione convinced Bella to buy.

Jule laughed and clapped as they turned on the movie, "The Nightmare before Christmas" and Hermione snuggled into Bella and pulled a cover over her and Jule. Bella smiled and conjured a large bowl of popcorn for the three of them.

Jule and Hermione sang along the songs and clapped and laughed throughout the movie causing Bella to laugh. When the movie went off it was around lunch so Hermione picked Jule up and brought her into the kitchen and began making a large fruit salad as a snack.

Jule stole small squares of watermelon and laughed as Hermione scrunched her nose at her with a smile. Bella came up behind Kyle and wrapped her in a hug before stealing the cube of watermelon out of her hand.

Jule scrunched her nose and put her small hands on her hips.

"Mommy that was mine!" She turned around and looked up at her with a smile and scrunched nose

Bella let out a laugh and bent down so she was even with Jule "And now it is in my belly. What is my little girl going to do about it. Hm?" Bella asked smiling and put her hands on her hips

"This!" Jule spun around and grabbed a strawberry and smushed it against Bellas cheek.

Bella gasped before smirking and taking a strawberry and smushed against Jules nose softly. Hermione laughed and watched as the two pushed fruit on the other while laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Mystic here! So I have a new phone so I might update more but school starts this coming up week so updates might be odd. But don't worry i should be able to update more. Anyway, what do you all think?