Chapter 23

As the class ended Jule gathered her things and quickly made her way towards the court yard. She smiled and ran towards the two as she saw her best friends.

Trents face spread into a huge smile as she reached them as he scooped her up into a giant huge. She blushed as the smell of mint and coffee filled her nose.

When Trent set her back down, Fletcher engulfed her in a hug as well causing her to smile as a scent similar to wood filled her nose.

He released her and they walked towards a tree setting their stuff down and sitting down with Jule between the two. Jule leaned her head on Trent as she listened to the two of them joking around. She jumped slightly as she felt an arm snake around her waist. Fletcher continued talking animatedly about a girl he had saw walking down the corridors as Trent laughed.

Jule looked down and saw a pale hand placed firmly on her hip. She looked up at Trents face as he looked down and sent a wink her way without Fletcher noticing.

She blushed and smiled at him before looking back at Fletcher who had suddenly stopped talking.

"Well speak of the devil! There she is!" He exclaimed before standing up and giving a two finger salute to the pair and walking away. Jule laughed and watched as he walked up to her and began talking to her. She felt Trents chest rumble as he chucked and pulled Jule closer causing her to let out a squeak as  Trent chuckled and looked into her eyes.