Chapter 19

Jule woke up to a blinding light. She tried to roll over only to find she was pinned down. She looked at her stomach to see a tanned arm holding her down. She followed the arm to see that Fletcher was holding her and was sound asleep himself. She felt something move beside her as she turned her head to the side to see Trents school shirt. She looked up seeing that he was sound asleep and had his arm under her pulling her to him.

Butterflies erupted in her chest and stomach. 'What am I thinking. They only see me as their little sister. I need to wake them up for classes.. but their so cute when they sleep. What's one day of missed classes.' She closed her eyes again and found herself drifting back to sleep.

***************************************

Jule woke up for the second time by laughing. She opened her eyes to see the girls in her year around her bed. She no longer felt Trent and Fletcher with her. She frowned at the girls before speaking up.

"What?" She snapped causing the girls to go silent with a look of fear on their face.

"Nothing. Your just pathetic. That's what. We come up here to find you after slipping all your morning classes and found a note on your table. Your pathetic honestly." One girl said. She was short and had long braided bright red hair. She was thin and didn't have much to her. She was a rather plain girl.

Jule stood up and flipped her ebony hair over her shoulder and pulled the rest out of the loose bun on her head causing her hair to fall to her hips in soft curls. "You all have so much room to speak. You all are the plainest girls I've ever met! Your practically a copy of each other! Your all either blonde, Brown or red haired. Your eyes are all variations of brown or blue. You look like a orange for merlins sake!" She yelled at them causing them to take a step back or blink in shock. "Go on. Do your worst." She seethed at them.

They quickly began to clash together in an attempt to get out the room. Once they left she fell to the ground and groaned. She looked around and noticed an unfolded piece of paper. She reached out for it and picked up to see somewhat sloppy handwriting on it. She smiled and began reading it.

Hey J. It's Trent and Fletcher. We just wanted to let you know that we're always here for you. We may be two years older but we will always be here. Forget about the girls who bother you. You've got us. That's two people who will never leave you.

-Trent and Fletcher
Your best
Friends.