Chapter 20

~Back at Lestrange Manor~

Bella woke to the sound of a peck on glass. She groaned and slipped out of bed and walked to the window opening it to see a small jet black owl with Crystal blue eyes flecked with green. Bella smiled knowing it was a letter from Jule.

She grabbed a treat beside the window and handed it off to the owl as she began opening the letter. She frowned as she saw drops of water randomly on the paper and hurried writing.

She skimmed the letter as she heard Hermione waking up. "What's wrong bells? You look troubled." Hermione asked in a sleepy voice.

"Jule has sent us a letter. It looks like she was crying as she wrote it." She answered. She moved and sat on the bed so Mione could see as well.

Dear mothers,
It's Jule. I've had fun here and made some friends. But all to quickly I found out that some friends don't last. She was toxic. She is a Slytherin and asked if I could sneak her into the Gryffindor common room. She promised she wouldn't steal much. I got angry with her and broke off our friendship. But in times like this you learn who your true friends are. I've made two friends who held me as I cried and showed me true friendship. I woke up the next morning and they were still there with me. They stayed the night and held me throughout the night. It made me realize how much I missed you two.

I love you.
~Jule.

By the time they had read the letter they were in tears and quickly wrote a letter back. When the letter was sent they crawled back in bed and held each if He mumbling just how quick she was growing.

"Bella? Do you think she will ever hate us?" Hermione whispered. Bella smiled sadly and pulled her closer and kissed her head.

"I'm sure she'll have her moments, but maybe she will never absolutely hate us dear. We can hope." She whispered as they both drifted off to sleep with smiles on their faces as memories of the three drifted through their minds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BIG NEWS GUYS! I'M GONNA BE WRITING A NEW BOOK ABOUT A DREAM I HAD SO UPDATES MAY BE SLIGHTLY SLOWER. I HOPE NOT BUT THEY MIGHT. ANYWAY, AS SOON AS THE FIRST CHAPTER IS POSTED I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU GUYS TO GO CHECK IT OUT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ♡

~Mystic