Chapter 13

The door of the great hall burst open as a parade of first years marched in ad stopped at the head of the great hall. Jule was among those first years.  She sighed and looked around nervously. She looked at the Gryffindor table to be met by a pair of green eyes that seemed to sparkle with encouragement and mischief. Jule smiled and glanced over at Jia who looked calm and collected. 

A few people had already been sorted when Jia was called. Jule gave her friend's a reassuring squeeze. Jia smiled and walked up to the stool and sat as the hat began moving around. A few moments later the hat  made its decision as "SLYTHERIN" was shouted throughout the hall. Everyone clapped as she stepped towards the Slytherin table.

Once more people had been sorted Jules name was called. She gulped and looked over to Trent to see him giving her a comforting smile and thumb up. She smiled and walked to the stool and sat looking over at Jia before the hat was placed on her head.

Hm. Lets see here. Bold, strong, not afraid to fight. You have great love for knowledge but you also have many places you want to go in life. You also have a kind heart and would rather not hurt anyone. The choice is yours my dear. A strange voice fillled her head and began speaking. She chewed her lip and began to think. My only friend in my year is in Slytherin. But two friends are in Gryffindor.  Mum has told me horror stories about Slytherin and how horrible the common room and people are. My other mum said that Gryffindor was full f nice people, even though they could be rowdy at times. She told me how cozy and relaxing the Gryffindor common room was. But what about Jia. Jule set her jaw. I've  made my decision. Very well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOOHHHH CLIFFHANGER!!! PLUS TWO UPDATES IN ONE DAY! look at me go lol. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter. So i got inn a fight with my boyfriend today and I had a panic attac because of it and i was at a pep rally so his friend tried to help me because my boyfriend was acros the gym from me (me and my bf were texting since he is in the band and im not) and then him and his friend got in a figt because he was trying ti help me since he used to have panic attacks. So now not only does my bfs friend need to be added to the list of people im o longer allowed to talk to, but im pretty sure they are no longer friends.... Any way, enough of how bad my day has been, THIS CHAPTERS QUESTION!

What house do you think Jule will be in and what does Jia hide that makes her a Slytherin?

ALSO, i wrote this chapter on my laptop so if their are any spelling mistakes or if i looks different than normal just ignore it. ANYWHO, BYE MY LOVES!!

~Mystic