Chapter 22

Months had passed and it was nearing Christmas. The three friends had become as close as the golden trio was. They had made plans to meet each other in the court yard when they gad their study break.

Jule was sitting in potions tapping her quill anxiously as she watched the clock ticking on the wall.

"Mrs. Lestrange! Are you even paying attention?" Professer Slughorn yelled out gaining her attention. She blinked her bright green eyes and flushed red.

"Um, yes professer?" She andwered quietly.

"Then what is amorientia." He asked with a small smirk

Her face remained blank as she searched her mind for the answer. "The strongest love potion known to wizards?" She guessed causing him to raise an eyebrow.

"And how is it unique." He asked again leaning forward and looking towards her.

"It smells differently to everyone. It gives off the scent of what the person who smells it loves the most." She said quickly.

He smiled at her "Very good. Now I have a small vile of it and i want each of you to tell me the scent it gives off." He boomed throughout the class as he walked around. Jule zoned back out and watched the clock anxiously.

She brought back down to earth as Professer Slughorn wafted the potion under her nose causing her jump slightly and the class giggle. She smiled and sniffed the potion as three distinct smells were produced. "Now what do you smell?" He asked quietly.

"Freshly chopped wood, freshly brewed coffee, and.." she stopped as her eyes widened

"What else dear, you paused." He said with a knowing glint in his eyes.

"Mint." She blurted quickly and quietly causing him to smile and chuckle lightly.

"Mrs. Granger was just like you. The first two were spoke without a problem and the last was blurted out. She said mint as well." He laughed and walked back up to his desk and continued on with the class.