Chapter 14

"GRYFFINDOR" Was shouted through out the hall as the hat was lifted off of Jules head. She looked over at Jia to see her sending a dirty look quickly covered by a sympathetic smile.  Jule thought nothing of it and walked over to Trent and Fletcher as they both have her a large hug and helped her sit down.

She smiled at the two as the sorting continued with the last few student. Once everyone was sat down and sorted the feast began. Jule was over whelmed and didn't know what to chose. Her eyes were slightly bugged and her jaw dropped slightly. Trent chuckled beside her and leaned down to  her ear and whispered

"Might wanna shut your mouth lass. Might catch a fly." He smirked as she lightly shivered from his warm breath fanning her ear and neck as his voice rumbled in her ear and sent tingles down her spine.

"Oh. Oh yea. Your right." Jule stuttered out blushing and laughing slightly.  Fletcher leaned down next and whispered in her ear just as Trent had done.

"Just pick something. That's what it's here for." He said as his voice rumbled in her ear as well. Her spine didn't tingle with slight shocks as it had done with Trents but it made her blush none the less.

He laughed and grabbed a plate of chicked and slid a piece into her plate as well as his. "Try it!" It's good!" He stated as he placed the plate back in the center of the table and picked his piece up eating it.

Jule smiled and did as he did pausing to widen her eyes at the taste. "Mmmhh. That's amazing!" She said after she finished chewing. Fletcher smiled

"We picked the perfect firstie to be in our group!" He stated excitedly as Trent shook his head.

"No way you like that little Lass." He said as he picked up a bowl of fruits. "Try this instead." He said as he scooped a few fruits into her plate before putting three In his own.

Jule laughed at the two boys and and picked up a fruit popping it into her mouth. She bugged her eyes and flapped her  hands for a moment "This is way better! The fruit is so fresh! It taste like it was just picked!" She exclaimed as she finished chewing.

Trent bust out laughing in a mocking way and stuck his tongue out at Fletcher "Point me!" He stated as he high fived Jule and Fletcher pouted.

They continued on the feast having Jule try their favorite foods and joking around. As the feast ended they all went back to the common rooms. Jule spent a good twenty minutes memorizing the way it looked. She eventually went up stairs to her dorm room to go to bed.

Before she went to bed she sat writing a letter to her parents making sure to tell about the feast and describing the common room. She ended the letter telling how much she missed them and borrowing one of the other girls owls to send the letter.  She laid down falling asleep with a smile on her face thinking of the two boys she had befriended.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BOOM MOTHERFUCKERS!  ANOTHER CHAPTER DONE! so this chapter is basically her intro into Hogwarts and how her and the boys will get along. And now for this chapters question!!

Do you think Jia is a sneaky snake, or just trying to fit in? How do you think her and the boys will be through out the year?

So thats this chapter,  I hope you enjoyed and I will try to start updating more. School is back in session so I'm busy for most of the day but I have a few times a day I'm able to write so I hope that's enough. Anywho, Bye Guys!

~Mystic