Chapter 9

Jule smiled and looked around as she saw 9 3/4 for the first time she squealed and hugged her mom's

"This is amazing! I can't believe I'm actually going to Hogwarts!" Bellatrix and Hermione smiled at each other before hugging their daughter.

"Your growing up so fast Jule!" Bella grabbed Jule and lifted her up into a hug and spun her around before kissing the top of her head and placing her back on the ground.

Hermione picked her up and hugged her tight. "Never mail your uncle Harry, or Ron for that matter, about anything that has to do with mischief. They will help and I don't want you getting in trouble during your first year. Don't be like me." Hermione smiled to herself and kissed the top of Jules head before smoothing her hair and looking into her eyes.

Jule smiled up at her parents and hugged them tightly as the whistle blew signaling time for her to load the train. She smiled s d walked toward the train bringing her luggage behind her as she waved to her parents and began pulling her luggage down the train.

She looked down and smiled before bumping into someone and almost falling down. She felt an arm wrap around her waist and a hand places securely in the small of her back as her free hand was placed on a hard chest.

"You ok?" She heard a deep scottish accent and felt the chest rumble with each word. She looked up and her bright emerald green eyes met deep forest  green eyes.

"Uh." Jules cheeks turned a bright red and he let a chuckle escape his lips. "You ok there lass?" Jule shook her head and smiled

"Yea. Yea, I'm fine. Thanks for helping. I'm Jule Lestrange. It's my first year." Her cheeks turned even redder as she noticed her rambling.

His cheeks tinted red as he moved his arm away. "I'm Trent Finnigan. It's my third year. Nice to meet you." Jule smiled and looked at him.

He had a sharp jaw line with plump pink lips that seemed to always be In a smile. He had messy dark brown hair and eyes that gleamed mischief.

She was brought out of her thoughts as a tall, tanned male with fluffly hair came and flung and arm aroud Trents shoulders.

"Hey mate! What took you so long! Our place is going to be taken! Lets go!" The male shouted. Jule giggled causing both boys to look down with a large smile.

Jule blushed again. "I better go find a seat. Thanks again Trent." She walked off shaking her head with a slight smile and blush on her cheeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone! So im getting better and it took me a while to get this chapter planned out plus my town got hit by Hurricane Irma today, I live in Alabama so it wasnt to bad but it was still bad. But im safe and nothing to bad happened around here so heres your chapter as promised, I hope you all enjoy!

~Mystic