Chapter 8

The three girls woke up early on the morning of September 1st and began bustling around the house packing everything Jule would need.

"Did you pack your skirts?" Hermione asked as she began pinning Jules hair into a neat spiral bun on the top of her head.

"No." Jule stated simply with a smirk on her face.

"Jule! You have to be there in 15 minutes!" Hermione sighed and finished her hair before walking around to stand in front of her.

"I didn't pack them. Mum did." Jules smirk turned into a wide smile.

"Oh Merlin!" Hermione sighed as she heard Bella snickering in the next room over. "Bellatrix Leatrange! I swear if you packed our daughter mini skirts instead of the ones Hogwarts requires you are in big trouble!"

Jule smiled at her mother's antics as Bella walked into the room trying to seem innocent.

"Whatever do you mean dear?" Bella asked smiling.

"Oh god." Hermione dropped her head and began shaking it slightly.  "Jule promise me you will behave this year."

"Yes mum."  Jule answered as she held on to get trunk and mother as they all Aparated to 9 3/4 station to start Jules first year of Hogwarts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone. I'm not quite better yet but I'm trying. Once I get better my head gets the best of me and sends me back into the black hole that is my depression. But I am trying and I will try to update a few times today so be on alert. I can't promise I will but I will definitely try. See ya.

~Mystic