Chapter 26

Christmas holiday reached Hogwarts and all the students were thrilled. A break from work, a chance to go home for a few weeks, and most of all, Christmas itself. Jia was already on the train and had abandoned Fletcher on the station.

His smile faltered slightly since she didn't say anything, other than 'Get off me.' as she shook her hand out his grip and joined her friends on the train.

Trent watched as she laughed at what her friend had said and nodded enthusiastically. He sighed as she disappeared out of sight and didn't look back at him once as she bobbed in and out if view of the windows.

Jule and Trent were stood alittle ways away watching Trent wave and act unhurt.

"The poor bloke fell hard." Trent atated breaking the silence  between the two.

"I suppose he did. I just wish it was for someone who wouldn't use him." Jule sighed and looked down.

"Hey, im sure he'll see it soon. Maybe even over break." Trent reasured her.

"I hope. I cant stand to see him get hurt. He's like brother." She smiled to herself.

"And what am I?" Trent asked with a smirk as he carefully had liz look up at him as a pale blush crept over her cheeks.

"Hopefully you'll be my boyfriend some day?" Jule whispered out.