Chapter One

Hermione turned on the radio as she drove down the road leading to a building she never thought she would enter. But here she was, about to enter with one person, and leave with two.

She parked the car and walked to the door before knocking. A short plump woman with a kind smile opened the door and looked up at her.

"Welcome dear! How can I help you?" She ask with pride oozing from her voice. Hermione smiled.

"Oh, im here to adopt a child, I think their just magical." Hermione answered. The woman clapped her hands and led her towards a brick wall. The woman pulled out her wand and tapped a pattern on the wall as the bricks moved to create a door way.

Hermione smiled and walked through and stood infront of a desk. A younger woman looked up and smiled.

Hermione smiled back before speaking. "Hello. I'm Hermione Lestrange. We spoke on the phone a few weeks prior about me and my wife adopting a young witch."

The woman beamed. Hermione, of course, how are the boys?" Hermione smiled softly.

"Their doing just fine."

~~~~~~~~~~~~⊙ω⊙~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After an hour of talking about which child would be best they settled on a four year old girl who was just beginning to show signs of accidental magic.

Her name was Jule and she had long straight black hair with green eyes and rosey cheeks with a light dusting of freckles across her nose.

Hermione beamed as the young girl came to meet her and instantly hugged her like she was scared she would leave. The girls bags were packed and brought out to Hermione's car as she signed the papers.

She lifted Jule Into her arms and smiled down at her.

"Are you ready to meet your other mother?" Jule nodded excidetedly and began giggling. Hermione smiled and brought her to her the car and set her in the car seat they gave me and buckled her in.

She smiled as her grin grew wider. Hermione closed the door and walked to her side of the car and climbed in and got ready to begin the long ride back home.