Chapter 17

Jule was in the library studying for her up coming charms test when she felt sharp nails drag down her back. She gasped and arched her back as she heard a giggle.

"So jumpy. What do those boys do to you?" The voice asked. Jule turned to see Jia sit beside her and begin playing with her Slytherin tie.

Jule raised an eyebrow. "Nothing. It's just that no one touches my back." She stated in a confused tone as she saw Jia turn her head towards a different table and raise her eyebrows with a smile.

"Well. It seems your a princess around her. How about you let me and some friends of mine into your tower and let us  have some fun. I mean, your feared and have everyone wrapped around your pretty little fingers. We won't steal. Much." Jia asked with a puppy look in her eyes.

"I've missed getting to hear your voice if I'm being honest, but it seems you've been tainted. Your voice drips with venom and your movements reak of the better than others attitude. I'm quite glad I dodged a bullet Jia. Your toxic." Jule suddenly stood and gathered her things before storming towards the door.

"Get that stick out your ass bitch!" Jule heard someone shout followed by Jias laughter. Jule refused to let tears fall as she stormed out the library and towards her awaiting common room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys.. I'm back! I feel barley better and while I was away I wrote a few chapters little by little so I have a lot lined up. This book is coming to its end but theirs still a lot left so don't worry. Plus Jules gonna find her love pretty soon *eyebrow wiggle* so don't go anywhere. I'll try to start updating at least once a week. Finals are this coming week and I don't have to take any so that's three days plus we have our trimester break so that's another two. Plus the weekend. So I'll have a while to update.

Thank you to everyone who commented on my last chapter. You guys helped me get better sooner. It's you guys who made this chapter come today. This chapter is dedicated to you guys ♡

~Mystic