Chapter 24

Jules breath hitched as Trent moved slightly so he was facing her. "Promise you could never hate me?" he asked in a whisper.

Jule nodded her head as she couldn't trust herself to try to saw words. "Your a particularly close person to me. I could never hate you Trent!" she said with a smile

"Thank god." he whispered before leaning closer ever so slightly. Jule blushed and lifted her head and leaned towards him as well. Her eyes fluttered closed and her lips parted as the two inched closer.

"Guys! Meet my girlfriend!" The two heard Fletcher exclaim causing them to jump apart a blushing mess. "This is Jia!"

Jules heart dropped as she walked with Fletcher towards the tree swaying her hips in a painfully obvious way.

"Jule! its been so long!" Jia said in a sickly sweet tone as she clicked her nails together with a sick smile causing the color to drain from Jules face.

"Jia! Hi." She said as she leaned into Trent more.

"What a lovely surprise. I havnt talked you since the train ride here! Remember?" Jia talked with such venom in her voice it could be compared to the bite of a baskalisk.

Jule cringed slightly and nodded her head "Yes. I do remember. It was a lovely time. Now, Fletcher, why don't you be a gentleman and take her for a walk? Its lovely out today and id hate to see you two waste it." Jule smiled slightly as Jia narrowed her eyes and latched onto Fletcher.

"NO." Jia comanded. Fletcher seemed taken aback slightly and Trent raised an eyebrow while wrapping his arm around Jule.

Jia laughed nervously before running a sharp nail down the side of her face "I mean, no, not yet, I want to get to know my, "Jia closed her eyes before gulping and opening her eyes with a sick smile. "Boyfriends, friends." Jia took a pause and gulped as if she were trying not to get sick.