Chapter 3

Hermione looked up into Bella's eyes as tears of joy cascaded down her cheeks. Hermione broke out into a huge smile as Bella wrapped her in a hug.

Bella wiped her eyes and reached behind Hermione to open Jules bedroom door. When the door opened Bella gasped and covered her mouth as more tears spilled out her eyes.

She looked at the young sleeping girl with so much pride and love in her eyes.

"She looks like an angel" Bella chocked out with a huge smile and tears on her cheeks. Bella walked over and ran her fingers through her long black hair and pushed it behind her ear.

Jule opened her eyes and looked up with shining green eyes.

"Are you my other mommy?" She asked while rubbing her eyes.

Bella smiled and shook her head yes. "I am sweetheart. I can't wait to watch you grow and become a beautiful young lady." Hermione smiled and conjured a teddy bear and handed it to her.

Jule smiled a big grin before wrapping Bella in a hug. Bella was shocked at first but wrapped her arms around her new daughter.

"I love you mommy." Jule whispered quietly as Hermione watched from the doorway with tears pooling her eyes as she watched her wife and daughter bond.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HEY GUYS IM BACK!!! IM GOING TO TRY TO UPDATE MORE BUT IDK HOW OFTEN I WILL BE ABLE TO AND I HOPE THIS WORTH THE WAIT!! IN OTHER NEWS I CAME OUT AS BI CURIOUS TO MY BF SO YAY ME LOL. Anyway, I will try to update more. BYE BUNNIES

~Mystic