Chapter 21

Jule woke up the next morning and smiled to herself. Memories of the night before drifted through her mind. She had successfully scared the girls in her dorm and had most likely become the most feared. She pulled her hair into a pony tail and slipped her skirt and blouse on before grabbing her cloak and walking downstairs earning fearful looks.

She spotted her friends being crowded my girls that shared a dorm with her painfully trying to flirt. And failing at it. She rolled her eyes and walked up to them. When the girls noticed her they dropped the strands of hair they were twirling and stopped smacking their gum. Jule growled and lunged forward in intimidation causing the girls to shriek and run. She smirked at sat beside the boys.

"Hello boys. Such a lovely day isn't it?" She asked with a sigh. The boys laughed and looked at her.

"Protective are we?" Asked Trent. "Never would have guessed you could do that." Finished Fletcher.

She laughed at the two and leaned onto Trent. "I have my ways boys. I have my way." She said closing her eyes with a huge smile causing them to laugh.

"You havnt ate all day? Have you?" Trent asked worriedly. Jule shook her head.

"I havnt. Why?" She asked looking up at him.

"Because food is kind of important J." Fletcher said causing her to look over at him.

"So. I can eat at breakfast tomorrow. I'll be fine. Promise." Jule said.

Trent and Fletcher looked at each other before pulling her up and Fletcher throwing her over his shoulder earning odd looks from the other Gryffindors. The two marched to the kitchen with Jule to get her some food before the final class of the day started.