Chapter 12

After a long train ride the four finally reached the station. They all climbed off the train being told to leave their belongings so they could be brought to their dorms during the sorting and feast.

Trent and Fletcher waved to Jule and Jia as the two girls partes ways to make their way over to the boat.

"So what house do you really think you'll get into." Jia asked as they say down beside each other in a boat.

"I'm not sure. But hopefully we'll be together. Even if we get seperated from Trent and Fletcher, hopefully we'll have each other." Jule stated as she grabbed Jias hands and placed them in her lap with a small smile.

Jia pulled her hands away and wrapped Jule in a tight hug. Jule giggled and kissed Jias cheek and pulled away from the hug. "Promise we'll stay friends?" Jule asked with her eyes begining to tear up.

"I promise." Jia stated with a smile.

*Back at the Lestrange home*

Bella rolled over and wrapped her arm around Hermione before kissing her cheek.

"It hasn't even been a day and I already miss my little girl. She hasn't been away from us since the day we adopted her. It's a strange feeling." Hermione stated as she turned her head to face her wife.

"I know dear. But we'll get used to it. I hope anyway. It's the two of us until Christmas. Well be fine. Don't you think?"  Bella questioned with a smile.

"Of course dear. We've always been able to overcome anything." Hermione turned on her side and ran her hand over Bellas side and hip. "Besides. What did we do before we adopted her to stay entertained?" Hermione questioned. Bella giggled and leaned forward to kiss Hermione passionately causing Hermione to lay on her back with Bella hovering over her.