CHAPTER ONE |

CHAPTER ONE |

Service was done in a flash, possibly because Yoongi couldn't keep his eyes off the pastor's son

Service was done in a flash, possibly because Yoongi couldn't keep his eyes off the pastor's son. He was sitting up front as his father preached. He couldn't help it, the boy was stunning. Hell, he was surprised that as soon as he stepped foot into the church that he didn't burn. He always attended church every Sunday with his parents. But, he was never interested in it... well he was interested in a certain boy, that's probably the main reason he agrees to go to church with his parents.

He bit his lip, watching the boy. He had his hands in his lap and bottom lip between his teeth as he listened to his father. How could Yoongi not like him. They went to the same school, which Yoongi suffered with even more.

Everyone had to wear the school uniform, there wasn't much choice in what to wear. But, when he wears the school shorts they hug his thighs perfectly, he wears thigh high socks which Yoongi loves even more. Every time they cross paths he can't help but sneak a peek at him. They talked, but yoongi has always been too awkward around him to say anything properly without fumbling his words. How can he say that he wants to fuck him into the mattress, subtly?

He never realizes he was zoned out until his mother was pulling him up and leading him down to the main floor. They walked towards the pastor and yoongi gulped. He notices his son standing behind him quietly. "Amazing service, pastor park," His father smiles at the pastor, shaking his hand. "Thank you," the pastor replies back as they start engaging in conversation. Yoongi was surprised when he felt a tug on his dress shirt sleeve. He looks over and sees the boy... Park Jimin.

"Hi, Yoongi," He smiles, holding his hands behind his back as he bounces on the balls of his feet.

"Jimin," Yoongi smiles, glancing over his face.

"How are you?" Jimin asks. Yoongi watches as Jimin licks his bottom lip before biting it. Yoongi swallows hard before shaking his head, forgetting the question completely. Damn, his mind went straight to the gutter, wondering how Jimins lips would look like around-

He was cut off mid thought by Jimin placing his hand on his shoulder "are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, what did you ask before?" Yoongi asks. Jimin giggled and Yoongi was surprised by how cute it sounded. "I asked how are you?"

"Oh, I'm great, and you?" Yoongi asks and Jimin smiles. When doesn't he smile.

"Great, now that I'm talking to you."

Yoongi widened his eyes at Jimin's words. It may not have been much, he would even consider it as flirting... slightly. But, Jimin didn't seem like the kind of guy. He never seemed like he'd say that to another boy, period. With his father being the pastor and against homosexuality as he has preached about it many times before and how it was a sin.

"Wow."

Yoongi glanced at his mother and father who talked to the pastor. He groaned, why do parents talk for so long, even when they say it'll only be for "a second." Seconds turn into a minute, and then a few minutes and what's next? An hour? The only thing he caught from their conversation was Jimins father inviting them over for dinner. His mother looked over at him and smiled "The three of us would love to join you for dinner tonight." Yoongi turned and gave his mother a wide eyed look "what?"

He looked back towards Jimin who smiled "You should come, Yoongi. It'll be fun."

Yoongi nodded, though he really wasn't up for it. He was going to make a fool of himself in front of Jimin that night, he knew it. He's never seen Jimin in anything but his church clothes or school uniform, he couldn't imagine how good he'd look. "Sure," Yoongi nods as Jimin smiles widely .

"Great, so I'll see you tonight."

-

"Jungkook, what do I wear?" Yoongi asks as he paces back and forth in his bedroom. Jungkook was sitting in Yoongis desk chair, eating some grapes casually. He watches his older friend pace back and forth as he stresses about later.

"Chill, are you trying to smash or something?" he asks, popping a grape into his mouth.

"I mean... no, kind of hard when his dad would probably drown me in holy water if that happened, plus I don't think he's gay or even bi, i don't know."

"Weren't you the one who said he flirted with you at church today? Made you all flustered and all that?" Jungkook asks, shoving multiple grapes in his mouth at once.

"I mean... I don't know if it was flirting, it seemed kind of like it was," Yoongi shrugs, sitting down on his bed.

"It seemed subtle, y'know?"

Jungkook smirked "He'll probably ask for his daddy to pass the salt, and you'll reach for it," he laughs obnoxiously. Yoongi sneers at his younger friend, grabbing the pile of grapes in jungkook's lap. He grabbed the stem of the grapes and slapped jungkook in the face with it which makes his friend laugh harder.

"I mean, two guys can't really flirt in the middle of church and make it obvious," jungkook says, wiping away tears from his eyes from laughing.

"Yeah, you're so funny kid," Yoongi says sarcastically, crossing his arms.

"Look, here's what you do, if you really want to know for sure if he's flirting with you, see what and how he says things tonight at dinner," jungkook says, shrugging. "Pretty simple, huh?"

"I can't believe this is actually something that makes sense, I never come to you for advice," Yoongi groans.

Jungkook smirks "to thank me for this brilliant idea you can treat me to la-"

"Lamb skewers, I know," Yoongi sighs.

"Bingo."

-
Was his name-o
This is awful I'm sorry :)
It will get better

-Was his name-oThis is awful I'm sorry :)It will get better