CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN |

Yoongi is sitting in his seat, his head on the table

Yoongi is sitting in his seat, his head on the table. He's so close to falling asleep, some kids in his class has already fallen asleep.

before he can close his eyes he feels someone shake him awake. He peeks over to see Ryujin. "Morning sleeping beauty," she jokes and Yoongi groans, hiding his face in his arm.

"What do you want?"

"When are we putting that plan in motion?" She asks.

Yoongi sighs, using his hand to prop his head up.

"The deal is over, my dad found out and I don't even get to go to prom with... you know who," Yoongi whispers.

Ryujin frowns "but you kept up your part of the deal, I need to hold up my end, and I know exactly how to do so," she grins widely. Yoongi raises an eyebrow at the girl but she quickly leans back into her seat, a suspicious grin growing on her face.

Yoongi raises an eyebrow, wanting to question what ever motives she has but instead he decides to lay back on his desk. The sound of the film in the background making him feel bored and exhausted.

His eyes droop as he begins to fall asleep until he hears the sound of the film cut off and the lights are turned back on. Yoongi groans as he lifts his head up again, seeing his teacher standing at the front of the class now.

He never caught a break, did he?

-

"Jimin! Jimin!"

The said boy looks up from his phone as he hears a feminine voice calling his name. He sees ryujin, the girl Jungkook is dating, running up to him.

When she reaches him she puts a hand on his shoulder, leaning on him to catch her breath. "That's a long hallway," she complains.

Jimin widens his eyes, she was like the girl version of Jungkook.

"Hello, Ryujin," Jimin grins.

"Will you go to prom with me?" She puffs out and Jimin raises an eyebrow.

"I thought it was obvious that I'm gay," Jimin whispers.

"Not for me, for you and Yoongi."

"What?"

"The whole thing, he kept his end but I couldn't do my part. I have to make it up to you guys and this is how. You come with me to prom and that way you can be with Yoongi," she smiles.

"I thought you would bring Jungkook or something?" Jimin asks and she shoo's it off.

"we can meet up later, besides it's only a dance really."

Jimin smiles, nodding excitedly.

"I can't wait to tell yoo-"

"Don't tell him, it'll be cute if it's a surprise," Ryujin grins, bouncing on the balls of her feet excitedly.