CHAPTER FIVE |

CHAPTER FIVE |

It was a Friday after school

It was a Friday after school. Yoongi had to go to detention for cursing off a teacher after she tried to correct him. He wasn't in the best of mood that day and she just added to it. Once he was out, him being one of the only few people there, he walked out of the classroom used for detention.

There was quite a lot of clubs going on after school as he sees Jimin along with his two friends walking down the hallway. "Jimin!" He shouts, causing the boy and his friends to turn around. Jimin said something to his friends before walking over. "Hey, what are you doing here?" Jimin asks. "I could ask you the same thing," Yoongi laughs and Jimin smiles.

"Christian fellowship council, you?" Jimin rolls his eyes. "Detention."

"What did you do?"

"Swore at a teacher, what else?" Yoongi jokes, causing Jimin to giggle.

"Come meet my friends, or aw you say, the church choir," Jimin says, grabbing yoongis wrist and tugging him towards the two who were chatting away.

"Hi, guys, this is yoongi," Jimin says.

"He goes to our church, doesn't he?" One boy asks and Jimin nods.

"Yoongi, this is Jin and this is Taehyung, my best friends," Jimin smiles, glancing over at Yoongi. "Nice to meet you, I think we have music together," Yoongi nods towards jin

"Right, you're really good at the piano," the boy nods.

Jimins eyes sparkled hearing that. "I'm going to walk home with Yoongi today, if you two don't mind, I'll catch up with you on Sunday," Jimin says, flashing a smile at his two friends who nod "nice meeting you, Yoongi," both say simultaneously. Once they disappeared around the corner Jimin turned to Yoongi.

"You play piano?" Jimin asks. Yoongi nods as Jimin intertwined their fingers.

"You just know how to finger good... I mean finger the piano keys, I uh-mean. Shit, that came out dirtier than expected and I kind of like it," Jimin babbles, covering his mouth with his free hand, his cheeks turning a crimson colour.

Yoongi looked away, embarrassed. "Do you want to come over?" Jimin asks. Yoongi nods, still not wanting to meet Jimins gaze. "You're adorable," Jimin giggles as they walk out of the school doors, immediately letting go of eachother. They could hold hands in public or talk. Everyone knew Jimins family, if they caught anything bad, word would definitely get back to his father.

"It must be hard, to keep a reputation like the one you have," Yoongi says, glancing down at Jimins thigh highs. He licked his lips and the boy snickers, noticing yoongis action. "Like it?"

Yoongi nods subconsciously. "I mean yeah it gets hard, my mom wants me to meet a nice church girl and all that but, I obviously don't want that," Jimin sighs as they turn down a street. They walk a few more metres before they stop in front of Jimins house. Jimin began walking up the steps as he opens up the door, smelling delicious food coming from the kitchen. Yoongi followed behind him quietly.

Jimin peeks around the corner into the kitchen where his father was cooking. "Daddy, Yoongi is staying over for a bit, is that all right?" Jimin asks as Yoongi steps out to make himself known. He wasn't paying much attention after hearing what Jimin said.

Daddy, Yoongi? More like, daddy Yoongi.

"Why not, will you be staying over for dinner?" Jimins father asks.

"U-uh, yes, if you don't mind, sir," Yoongi says.

"Of course I don't," Jimins father says.

"That's, daddy. We'll be in my room," Jimin calls out, leading Yoongi upstairs into his room.

"You call him daddy?" Yoongi asks and Jimin blushes.

"Problem?" Jimin asks.

"Its just really...hot," Yoongi shakes his head, sitting on the bed. Jimin walked over and sat down beside him.

Jimin nodded knowingly as he widens his legs a little wider to direct yoongis attention. Yoongi places his hand on the boy's thigh, playing with the top of Jimins thigh highs.

"You can help me take them off, Yoongi hyung," Jimin whispers and Yoongi gulps, shaking his head. "I-I cant."

Jimin pouts slightly as he swings his leg over yoongis own leg. He holds yoongis face still as he kisses his cheek and jawline. "You're so shy," Jimin whispers nuzzling his nose into yoongis cheek. Yoongi clenched his eyes shut, his throat feeling dry.

Jimin pushed Yoongi onto the bed so he was laying on his back. He swung his leg over yoongi and straddled him. "Jimin," yoongi gasps nervously.

"Come on, hyung. Isn't this the kind of thing you want?" Jimin asks.

Yoongi closed his eyes nodding. He didn't know why he was so shy around Jimin when he's been thinking about a lot of bad things to do with him in the first place.

Maybe he really was all bark and no bite when it came to Jimin

-
Super short, I'm sorry
#powerbottomjimin
Did I forget to mention this book will be kinky af

Maybe a daddy kink, what do you think?

I am a kinky person ;)

my school literally has a council for everything

my school literally has a council for everything. Even a breakfast club council like wtf. So I added Christian fellowship council to here for jimmy boy