CHAPTER SIX |

CHAPTER SIX |

"Jimin, stop," yoongi says as Jimin tries unbuttoning his uniform shirt

"Jimin, stop," yoongi says as Jimin tries unbuttoning his uniform shirt. "Oh, come on," Jimin whines, getting off of Yoongi.

"I just think it's a bad idea when your dad could walk in any minute, besides if he saw us looking like a mess he'd know something's up," Yoongi tries to reason and Jimin pouts, pulling his knees to his chest.

"It's not fair," Jimin whines.

Yoongi nods as he looks down at his lap, frowning slightly. The younger boy beside him leans back dramatically, letting out a sigh when his back hits the bed. "Sex deprived teenagers, the real problems of youths these days," Jimin giggles slightly, putting his arm over his eyes.

Yoongi laughs "that's all anyone cares about these days, who's dressed the best and who's having sex." Jimin uncovered his eyes to look over at Yoongi. He sits up again, placing his hand on yoongis shoulder. "Let's do some 'we shouldn't be doing this' things," Jimin smiles, his eyes shaping into crescents at the idea he came up with.

"You're really something," Yoongi chuckles and Jimin shakes his head, tapping his nose.

"I'm not a concept, I'm an enigma."

"Well, whatever you are or whoever you are, I think you're really great," Yoongi says with a smile as Jimin moved to sit right beside Yoongi.

"Really?" Jimin asks, biting his lip.

Yoongi nods, his eyes flickering down to Jimins lips. The boy leans forward slightly but Yoongi stops him. "You should lock the door," he says causing Jimin to nod "smart."

"More like logic," Yoongi rolls his eyes.

Jimin stands up and makes his way to the door, quickly locking it before sitting beside Yoongi again.

This was it. Yoongi was finally going to man up and kiss Jimin properly. He wasn't going to chicken out this time. He stares down at Jimins glossed lips and the boy smiles. "It's strawberry flavour," Jimin whispers, touching the back of yoongis head.

Yoongi leaned in close, his lips brushing against Jimins lightly. The younger was the one who advanced next, pressing his lips against yoongis fully, surprising him. That little peck on the lips Jimin gave him in the stall was nothing compared to this. His lips were soft and the flavoured lip gloss tasted like strawberries against his lips.

Jimin places his hands on either sides of yoongis face, their lips moving in sync. Jimin nudges yoongis lips with his tongue and before Yoongi accept there was a knock on the door. "Boy's?"