CHAPTER THIRTY THREE |

Yoongi picks at his food sadly during lunch

Yoongi picks at his food sadly during lunch. His three friends noticing it. He hasnt told them about his break up yet.

"You going to finish that?" Jungkook asks, seeing Yoongi's half eaten sandwich. Yoongi hands it to Jungkook without a fight and Jungkook raises an eyebrow.

"You two usually fight over food."

"Not hungry."

"Is it about the video?" Hoseok asks, putting his head in his hands. He glances over at Taehyung who smiles at him back. He then turns to look back at Yoongi.

"I honestly don't give two flying fucks about that video, I'm going to be out of here real soon."

"How's Jimin taking it?" Namjoon asks.

Yoongi's gaze drops. "I wouldn't know."

The three look at him weirdly. "What?"

"We broke up," Yoongi mumbles under his breath. His three friend's jaws drop as they hear him say that.

"Why!"

"His Dad."

"But you're his daddy too," Jungkook complains.

Yoongi sighs not wanting to talk about it anymore.

Jimin watches Yoongi from his table with sad eyes. A deep frown on his face. " I miss him," Jimin whimpers slightly and Taehyung rubs his shoulder to try to comfort the boy.

"Jimin it was a mistake," Jin snaps, rolling his eyes at the younger.

"The relationship was anything but a mistake," Jimin snaps back and Jin gives him a nasty glare.

"I mean why didn't you tell me? Aren't I your friend? I could have fixed you or something."

"This is why I didn't tell you, you'd take it like this is something you can fix. You can't. I love Yoongi and there's nothing but love for another boy, Jin Hyung. You'll have to get over that if we're going to be friends."

"I mean you may love him but you guys won't be able to be together," Jin scoffs and jimin's frown deepens.

"This is the twenty-first century, hyung. I suggest you take a reality check and realize that not everyone is straight, or perfect or whatever you think. Oh wait, wanna know what was perfect? Huh?" Jimin asks agitatedly. He doesn't want to hear his friend complaining.

"What?"

"My relationship with my boyfriend," Jimin hisses out venomously.

"Stop," Jin hisses.

"Oh yes, all the times we slept together and went out, so fucking nice," Jimin snaps, slamming his fists on the table.

"Jimin calm your ass down," taehyung hisses.

Jimin glances over the eldest's face, his hand holding the small carton of chocolate milk in his hand angrily.

"Why did you fucking record us?" Jimin seethes.

"What are you talking about."

"You're the only one who would've done shit like that."

"Oh come on, if I wasn't going to out you, who would. I did you a favour. At least people now realize you're not the perfect little kid," Jin says.

They've drawn attention to them from nearby tables, especially Yoongi's table.

"Fuck, I think that's a good thing. I don't want to be the perfect son, I want to be me."

Jimin then realizes what his father said to him the day or two after everything.

-

"People shouldn't think of this anymore, I want you to seem normal."

-

Though Jimin doesn't know if there really is any "normal" nowadays. His father told him he wants him to get people to believe he was just being a stupid teenager. Though not exactly what he said, he strongly applied it. Something along the lines of "it's just a phase."

Jimin looks around the lunch room before he holds his chocolate milk out.

"Clearly you want to be something terrible," Jin scoffs and jimin has had enough. He opens the spout of the chocolate milk before throwing the liquid at the older, covering him in chocolate milk.

"What was that for!" Jin screeches angrily, standing up. He tries wiping at the chocolate milk stain on his uniform shirt.

Jimin raises his voice loud enough for everyone to hear.

"I was drunk on prom night," he says loudly, out of the corner of his eye he sees Yoongi staring at him in disbelief.

"Obviously I would never be caught dead with a guy... disgusting," Jimin says loudly before turning on his heels and storming out of the cafeteria.

Taehyung hands Jin some tissues to help clean him up as he stares at jimin's retreating figure. He couldn't believe jimin's outburst with the last part. He turns back to glance at Yoongi's table, a longing look on the male's soft features along with a pained one takes over his face.

"I'll be back," taehyung mumbles to Jin before standing up and following after jimin.

"That was harsh, don't you think?" Taehyung asks when he finds Jimin sitting in the old classroom.

"What else am I supposed to do? I don't care Tae. I'm sick of this. I just want things to go back to normal, before Yoongi and I got together."

"I don't want you to regret this."

"I will, but whatever. It's for the best."

-

Yoongi glares at jimin's retreating form. Hearing Jimin make such a deal like that and such a huge scene infront of everyone hurts him.

"Wow," namjoon says in disbelief at what just happened. Yoongi turns back around to look at his friends. "You alright?"

Yoongi nods, taking a drink of his water.

"It's out of my hands now, I can't have a say in what he does or says, he's not mine anymore."

-
This tea is good

-This tea is good