CHAPTER SIXTEEN |

CHAPTER SIXTEEN |

Yoongi jolts up as soon as he hears the keys of the front door

Yoongi jolts up as soon as he hears the keys of the front door. "Shit shit, Jimin baby get up," Yoongi hisses, shaking the younger who is currently clinging to his side. He's in panic mode and he just can't let his parents catch him. Especially after having sex. That wouldn't be as bad as the minor details that would make it worse. Like the fact that it was with a boy.

"Save yourself for marriage." That's all he ever hears from his parents.

Yoongi rushes out of bed, slipping on some shorts, grabbing a t-shirt from the floor and quickly throwing it on.

Jimin was still in bed, staring at Yoongi groggily. Yoongi runs his fingers through his own hair quickly to make it neater before rushing over to Jimin.

He sits the boy up. He pulls Jimin so he's sitting at the side of the bed. He hears his parents voices downstairs, asking where he was and his adrenaline kicks in, knowing he has to get everything back to what seems like it's normal.

"Hyung," Jimin whines, reaching for yoongi who shushes him. He grabs Jimins shirt, kneeling down in front of him.

"Raise your arms up," Yoongi says, patting down Jimins hair. The boy obliges and lifts them up lazily, giggling at how Yoongi was dressing him and taking care of him. He hasn't realized why Yoongis in such a rush. Yoongi helps him put on his uniform shirt.

"What's going on?" Jimin mumbles and Yoongi tosses Jimin his shorts.

"I really need you to put these on," Yoongi says and Jimin nods, allowing Yoongi to slip the shorts on him. Yoongi pulls Jimin to stand up, the boy wincing in pain, cuddling himself into yoongis chest. Yoongi pulls up the shorts, zipping them up.

"Yoongi?"

His blood runs cold as he hears his father's voice outside his room.

"Just a second!"

Hearing the voice causes Jimin to come to his senses. The reason why Yoongi is in rush for them to get dressed is because his parents are home.

"Shit, shit, shit," Jimin whisper shouts, the pain is the least of his worries as he quickly makes the bed before grabbing a textbook. He sits on the bed, opening the book to a random page and pretending to read it. He was sitting uncomfortably, moving around on the bed, whimpering slightly.

Yoongi looks around the room, his eyes meeting Jimins who's were full of panic. His face is contorted in discomfort and Yoongi mouthes 'im sorry' to him and Jimin smiles slightly.

"Yoongi?" His father asks again and the said boy finally unlocks the door, his father standing before him. His arms are crossed and he has an unpleased look on his face.

"Why did it take you so long to open your door? Why was it locked in the first place?" His father asks.

"Jimin and I....we were studying and ... yeah," Yoongi shrugs.