CHAPTER THIRTY ONE |

Jimin can't wipe off the grin on his face even if he tries

Jimin can't wipe off the grin on his face even if he tries. He's happy and giddy tonight and nothing can make him feel otherwise.

"I love you," Jimin grins. They're cuddling on the pool chair because Hoseok refuses to let them in the house or sit any place where they can be "fuckable." They're nearly falling asleep.

"I love you too, Jimin," the older smiles and Jimin leans forward, pecking Yoongi's lips. The younger grabs his phone, checking the time and he sighs.

"I've got to get home," Jimin groans, standing up from the chair with wobbly legs.

"Don't go," Yoongi complains and Jimin sighs.

"I'll see you Monday," Jimin smiles, kissing yoongis cheek. The older sighs sadly as Jimin grabs his shoes, giving him a little wave.

"Love you," Jimin calls out behind him as he opens the gate and he hears a 'love you too' come from Yoongi behind him.

It's been probably the most memorable night for the boy in the longest of times. Hes happy, no worry in the world at this moment.

Things feel different. He has a little more bounce in his step, his smile spreads across his whole face. He's content with everything in his life. It's like the universe is balanced finally.

-

When Monday comes around, Jimin walks into the school, a large smile on his face as he's set on finding Yoongi.

He's confused when he notices some students give him weird looks, whispering as he walks by. He starts feeling insecure as he sees Taehyung leaning against a wall, talking on the phone.

"Hey," Jimin smiles at him and his friend looks at him, quickly saying good bye on the phone and hanging up.

"Jimin..." Taehyung says, diverting his gaze.

"Why is everyone acting so weird, am I missing something?" Jimin asks, slightly whining.

"You didn't see?" Taehyung asks and jimin shakes his head in confusion.

Taehyung takes out his phone, opening Instagram and passing Jimin his phone. On an account that seems to be a spam account is a video that makes Jimin gulp. The account only has one video yet it
has a bunch of followers, who seems to mostly be followed by the students at his school.

"What is this," Jimin says, his hands starting to shake as he pulls away from Taehyung. He taps on the fifty-seven second video, watching as his intimate kiss with Yoongi plays out on the screen.

It was viewed by hundreds of people and the comments were all sexual or insulting.

"Fuck," Jimin cries out, leaning against the wall.

"Jimin..."

The boy looks over to see Yoongi standing in front of him, shoulders slouched and face pale. "Hyung-"