CHAPTER SEVENTEEN |

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN |

Jimin hasn't seen Yoongi in the longest time and when he does he's ecstatic

"Hyung!" He shouts, running over to the boy who was leaving basketball practice. He runs over and hugs him.

"Hey," Yoongi smiles.

"I haven't seen you this whole week, after we... y'know," Jimin whispers so no one hears.

"I know, I'm sorry,"

"Let's do something," Jimin says.

"Listen... hoseok has a pool in his backyard, his parents are never home. Want to go for a swim?" Yoongi whispers.

"Swim? Sounds great!" Jungkook says, walking out of the gym. He smiles happily.

"You're not invited."

"If it's hoseoks pool I most definitely am," jungkook grins deviously.

"pool?"

Jimin raises an eyebrow as he sees taehyung peeking out from behind a wall. "Why are you here?" Jimin whines.

"I was waiting for you and you were waiting for yoongi. I waited for the both of you but i want to come too."

Jimin groans, looking over at Yoongi who was pouting.

"Fine, fine," Jimin sighs, realizing he was going to be suckered in to letting him go.

"Might as well bring jin too while you're at it?" Yoongi hisses sarcastically.

"I'm sorry," Jimin frowns, tugging at his arm and resting his chin on his shoulder "forgive me."

Yoongi sighs, looking over at taehyung and jungkook who were talking excitedly about the pool.

-

Jimin sat at the edge of the pool, feet kicking in the water. Jungkook had brought a large red speaker to play music, turning it on and blasting some songs. "Get in the pool," Yoongi says, walking out of hoseok's house. Hoseok trailing behind him with some chips and drinks in his hands. He places them on the outside table. Taehyung was already in the pool, floating around.

"Hey, hoseok Hyung," taehyung calls out, swimming over to the edge of the pool. He holds onto the ledge, resting his chin on it as well, staring up at hoseok who was standing by the table.

"Y-yeah?" Hoseok asks, walking towards the edge of the pool.

"Come in," taehyung says, a grin finding its way onto his lips.

Jimin watches the two, Yoongi sitting down beside him on the edge of the pool. He holds Jimin had, feeling safe around his friends that they didn't have to worry.

"Alright," hoseok smiles, kicking off his flip flops before grabbing the hem of his shirt. Taehyung floats onto his back, watching hoseok. He wasn't expecting that when the boy took off his shirt that he would have a really defined abdomen. Taehyung gulps, quickly diverting his eyes away from hoseok. "Jump in already."