CHAPTER FIFTEEN |

CHAPTER FIFTEEN | SMUT WARNING

Yoongi looks back at Jimin as they went up the stairs

Yoongi looks back at Jimin as they went up the stairs. They never once let go of each others hands no matter how sweaty both of their hands were getting, due to the nerves about what was going to happen next.

As much as the boys have dreamed about this moment, talked about how amazing it would be to actually have sex with one another, they were scared because the moment that they dreamed about was finally upon them.

When they reached the top of the stairs, Yoongi lead Jimin to his bedroom door and opened it slowly. Both boys swallowed their fears as they entered the older boy's bedroom and all they feared were left behind once the door closed behind them.

Yoongi let go of Jimin's hand and turned around with a small glint of lust in his eyes but fear being the most prominent emotion shown. The older boy approached the younger and cupped his cheeks before slowly leaning in for a kiss.

Their kiss started off slow, they lingered on each other's lips before they let go and repeated the same process. It was until Jimin wrapped his arms around Yoongi that they both began to deepen their kiss, the elder licking the younger boy's lips asking for permission.

As their tongues fought for dominance, Jimin led them to the bed but when Yoongi's calves hit the bed, he stepped forward and switched positions before making both of them fall on the bed with Yoongi being on top.

Jimin, who was nervous, but seeing the way Yoongi was looking at him as he laid on top of him, made all his worries fade away.

"Are you sure you want this," Yoongi asked before giving Jimin a small peck on the lips.

The younger bit his lip and nodded shyly in agreement.

"Speak with your words baby, is this what you want?"

"Yes... daddy," Jimin replied teasingly, remembering how flustered Yoongi got when he called his father by that name.

A pink hue started to form on Yoongi's cheeks that made Jimin giggle. The older boy closed his eyes and laughed along with the younger and leaned his head down so their foreheads touched.

"I really wish we could be open about whatever this relationship may be," Yoongi said as he kissed Jimin's forehead.

"Me too, but let's not think about what could be, let's think about what's about to be okay?"

Jimin nodded his head as he looked into the elders eyes, the sensation of fictitious butterflies in his stomach took over.

The younger boy wrapped one arm around the back on Yoongi's neck, pulling him in for this kiss, but instead of being soft and gentle, it was rough and messy.

Something ignited in the both of them that made them completely forget about all the worries they had. Everything had disappeared, their religion, their families, their stresses, negative thoughts, and the only thing that existed was the two of them.