CHAPTER FOUR |

CHAPTER FOUR |

Yoongi was walking in the hallway during lunch, busy texting on his phone

Yoongi was walking in the hallway during lunch, busy texting on his phone. He was headed towards the cafeteria to meet up with his friends.

"Yoongi!"

He looks up and sees Jimin standing in front of him. He jumped back, surprised to see him there. "you scared me," Yoongi laughs. Jimin grabbed his wrist and led him towards the washroom, pushing the door open. "We're not going to do anything bad, right?" Yoongi asks and Jimin giggles.

"Of course not... this time," Jimin mumbles the last part. He stepped towards Yoongi, placing a hand on his chest. Jimin leaned slightly closer when they heard voices and the sound of the washroom door opening. Yoongi and Jimin panicked, rushing into one stall and closing it. The stall wasn't big at all, they were chest to chest and Jimin looked at him worriedly.

Yoongi put a finger to his lips and the boy nodded. There were voices that suddenly seemed so familiar to Jimin. "Shit," he whispers, Ironic. Yoongi glances at Jimin, confused.

"It's my friends," Jimin whispers and Yoongi nods. Their close proximity wasn't helping since it was like they were milder together, their similar heights causing them to have even closer faces. Jimin glances down at yoongis lips. He wasn't the innocent church boy that everyone knew but, only Yoongi knew the real him. Only Yoongi knew his bad side.

Yoongi gulped nervously as he noticed Jimins eyes flicker down to his lips. The boy was hot even when he was cute, no one could resist the guy. Especially Yoongi.

He guessed he didn't have to ask him subtly to fuck him into the mattress anymore since Jimin seemed eager to do things secretly anyways. Jimin hadn't texted him when he gave him his number so he was surprised when Jimin pulled him into the washroom minutes ago. Now, they were stuck in the stall, as close as can be.

Jimin leaned closer towards Yoongi so their noses touched. Now would be the perfect time for them to kiss. It wasn't like they could kiss anywhere else.

"Do you want to kiss me?" Jimin whispers and Yoongi nods before he could think it over. His first kiss with a boy. He never thought it would be with Jimin. The guy he wanted to do more than kissing with.

Jimin pecked yoongis lips just to try and once he pulls away Yoongi looks at him with wide eyes. Both their cheeks burned red as they looked at each other. "Wow, is it stuffy in here," Jimin jokes nervously. "I mean yeah, we're hiding in a small stall meant for one person," yoongi whispers back.

Jimin nods as they heard the people leave the washroom. Yoongi quickly opens the stall door, sighing in relief. Jimin shyly walked over to him. "Maybe we can find another place to be together," Jimin laughs.

Yoongi smiled "so you want to sneak around? That's why you made me come here for the second time?" Yoongi ask. Jimin nods.

"So, the janitors closet or something?" Jimin asks and Yoongi snickers "high school lovers cliché ain't it?"

Jimin rolled his eyes "any better idea, wise guy?"

Yoongi shrugged nonchalantly and Jimin laughs "thought so."

"I mean there's under the bleachers," Yoongi shrugs as they exit the washroom together. "Yeah, the janitors closet is so cliché," Jimin scoffs as they walk down the hallway.

"An empty classroom, half of the school has classes for no purpose at all," Yoongi shrugs and Jimin thinks about it for a second. "Deal, though it does seem like another cliche place but, that's somewhere where we can lock the door," Jimin giggles.

"Great, so I guess we better go our seperate ways now," Yoongi says as they reach the cafeteria. "I wish we could eat lunch together," Jimin pouts.

"We haven't talked for long and you're already wanting me to move to your table?" Yoongi jokes.

"I mean how long have you been eyeing me up at church?" Jimin asks. Yoongi sighed "stop saying it like that, I don't eye you up, you just...catch my attention," Yoongi shrugs. Jimin snickers, nodding "alright but, I'll be honest I've always thought you were cute, so god forbid I want you to sit at my table to talk to you more," Jimin rolls his eyes at him.

"I would but, I don't want to leave my friends, plus they're not the whole church choir type," Yoongi jokes. "What's that supposed to mean?" Jimin pouts.

"They're not goody two shoes," Yoongi laughs and Jimin punches his arm lightly.

"I think I've made it pretty obvious I'm not good."

"Yeah, because you're totally bad ass when you blush and act shy," Yoongi says, ruffling
Jimins hair before walking into the cafeteria. Jimin walks in after him, quickly walking so he can catch up to him for a brief second.

"If we were alone right now I'd prove you so wrong, min yoongi," Jimin hisses before quickly walking away towards his table. Yoongi smiles, shaking his head as he wanders back to his friends.

"You were talking to that cute kid, why?" Hoseok asks, shoving some pizza he bought from the cafeteria into his mouth.

"He's my new...friend," Yoongi shrugs, glancing over at Jimin quickly.

Jungkook shook his head, smiling slightly as he ate his food. He knew all too well that what was going was way more than Jimin being his new friend.

"Befriending little church boy over there? What's next? You'll be singing amazing grace in no time," namjoon jokes and Hoseok snorts, giving him a high five.

"Of course not," Yoongi scoffs.

With what will probably start going on sooner or later there's going to be more sin than anything else.

Yoongi choked at the next thing Jungkook says when he decides to speak up.

"Probably will make Jimin hit all those high notes with what you'll be doing instead of singing in the church choir."

-

This is terrible, I'm sorry
It's 6:30 am and I haven't gotten any sleep since yesterday. :)
I finally updated after a week

 :)I finally updated after a week