CHAPTER TWENTY TWO |

"Hyung!" Jimin shouts, seeing Yoongi sitting on the desk in their classroom

"Hyung!" Jimin shouts, seeing Yoongi sitting on the desk in their classroom. It was lunch and this is the first time he's seen Yoongi all weekend. He nor his parents were at service on Sunday and Yoongi hasn't called him at all.

Jimin jumps at him, hugging him tightly.
"I missed you," Jimin whines, pressing his lips to yoongis.

He pulls back when he realizes Yoongi was only half-assing the kiss. He widens his eyes as he sees yoongi's bruised face. Jimin kisses around yoongis face, lightly pressing his lips on every bruise. Yoongi laces their fingers together, ducking his head down to rest in the crook of jimins neck.

"How much times did he hit you?" Jimin asks worriedly, hands running through the older's hair.

"He got in a good few rounds," Yoongi mumbles and Jimin closes his eyes.

"I'm so sorry this happened but... why'd you not tell him about us?"

"I was already going to get into shit, why would I drag you into it," Yoongi whispers.

"I-is your dad going to say anything?"

"He'd rather keep quiet and just hate me then tell the whole community that his son is, and I quote ' a disgrace to the family' and he said he didn't want to be humiliated."

"And your mom?"

"If she didn't step in he'd probably beat me to death."

Jimin feels guilt wash over for him, thinking that he should've stepped in. He was a terrible boyfriend, that's all he thought about all weekend, how he should've been there and protected Yoongi like he always protects him.

"Hyung," Jimin croaks out. Yoongi raises his head from jimins shoulder, staring into Jimin's eyes.

Yoongi hums curiously, waiting for Jimin to continue.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there for you," Jimin says quietly and Yoongi frowns.

"Baby don't say that."

"I don't want it to seem one sided, you always do things for me but I never do anything for you and I'm so sorry."

Yoongi cups jimins face in his hands, there was a sadness in his eyes that jimin could see, but he didn't know what it was for.

"The only thing I wanted you to do was stay out of it, and you need to stay out of t," Yoongi whispers.

"What do you mean stay out of it? We're both in this aren't we? We love each other and-"

"I'm sorry," Yoongi whispers, kissing Jimin's lips, taking him by surprise. He knew Yoongi wasn't saying something that he wanted to.

The kiss was full of passion and love. Jimin moving his lips in sync as Yoongi swipes his tongue on his bottom lip. Jimin allows him to slip his tongue in as he hoists him up onto the desk. His hands snaking around the back of his head to mash their lips together even further, yoongis hands then slipping down the run along Jimin's thighs, fingers slipping underneath them slightly.