CHAPTER TWENTY NINE |

Yoongi stares at the dance floor where his fellow classmates were dancing and having fun

Yoongi stares at the dance floor where his fellow classmates were dancing and having fun. He wasn't really having fun without his boyfriend being there with him though he knew he would see him later that night at least.

"Hey cheer up," Hoseok smiles, namjoon nodding as he sits back down at their table.

"Where the hell is ryujin?" Yoongi asks, ignoring his friends trying boost his happiness. He is happy that he is with his friends at their so called . He just feels bad about how excited Jimin was to go with him.

"She should be here, she said she's bringing a date." Namjoon shrugs and Yoongi tilts his head curiously. Hoseoks date was on the dance floor.

"But she's dating Jungkook and he's with Taehyung and ji-"

"Guys, im here with my date."

Yoongi turns around to see Ryujin standing there, not very dressed up for prom. On her arm was a boy in a nice suit and-

"Jimin," Yoongi grins, standing up. He pulls the boy in for a hug. The younger cuddles himself into yoongis warmth.

"How-"

"I had to hold my end of the deal," Ryujin grins proudly and Yoongi smiles at her, pulling away from his boyfriend.

Yoongi mouths a 'thank you' before he pulls Jimin away with him. "I'm so glad you're here, baby."

"Me too," Jimin smiles.

"Jimin! What are you doing here?"

Jimin freezes as he sees Jin walking towards him. "Shit." The older walks over to the two, Yoongi quickly letting go of Jimin's hand as the older stands in front of them.

"Ryujin asked me out."

Jin smiles with a nod, "I'm glad you can be here," he muses. "Wanna go get a drink with me?" Jin asks and Jimin nods, glancing back at Yoongi who nods, shooing him off.

Jimin grabs onto Jins sleeve as the older whisks him away to the punch table. Yoongi sighs contently. He is happy that Jimin is here, though he knows he has to share the younger with jin and well... Ryujin tonight.

at least he knows that jimin came tonight to be with him.

He'll be coming for the second time tonight too, if you know what I mean.

Yoongi walks back towards his table, his secret date being stolen already. He sits back down with his friends, Ryujin chatting on the phone with Jungkook.

"Where's your arm candy?" Hoseok snickers. The other punches his arm. With a roll of his eyes he glances over at the punch table where jin and Jimin were chatting away.