CHAPTER TWO |

CHAPTER TWO |

As soon as his father rang the doorbell Yoongis breath hitched

As soon as his father rang the doorbell Yoongis breath hitched. His mother placed a hand on his shoulder "you okay, Yoongi?" He nods quietly as the door opens, revealing Mrs. Park, smiling at them "welcome."

Yoongi smiles as his mother hands her a dish she made for the dinner and the three of them follow her into the kitchen. Yoongi walked behind them begrudgingly. He didn't want to see Jimin.

He felt a hand wrap around his wrist and pull him back. He looked behind him and saw Jimin. "Hey, stranger," Jimin laughs. Yoongi looks Jimin up and down, letting out a small gasp that Jimin thankfully couldn't hear. "Jimin," yoongi says.

Jimin was wearing pale blue jeans and a pastel pink sweater and he looked amazing. "Come with me," Jimin says, grabbing yoongis hand and pulling him up the stairs. Yoongi follows silently as Jimin walks him towards a door. He opened it and yoongis eyes widen at jimins room. The walls were a nice grey, a white and blue blanket. There was a small white desk in the corner and manhwa scattered on the floor.

"Sorry for not cleaning up," Jimin smiles, sitting on his bed. Yoongi nods, standing by the doorway awkwardly. "Don't be shy, hyung. Come sit with me," Jimin smiles, patting the spot beside him. Yoongi nods as he walks over slowly. As soon as he was in arms reach Jimin pulls him down beside him.

"We really should talk more, I mean we go to school together and church together, sit with me next Sunday," Jimin babbles, placing his hand on yoongis knee. He glances down at jimins tiny hand resting on his knee before looking back up at the boy.

"That sounds nice," Yoongi smiles and Jimin nods. " I mean, I always see you in the hallway, we say 'hi' and all but I wanna get closer to you," jimin says and Yoongi could feel the boy's hand raise higher up towards his thigh.

"Closer?" Yoongi asks and Jimin nods. "Very," jimin says, moving closer to yoongi. Yoongi widened his eyes as Jimin leaned towards him. He quickly got up from the bed, causing Jimin to fall face first into the bed.

"What was that for?" Jimin whines, rolling onto his back. "I- uh wanted to go downstairs... where our parents are," Yoongi says, scratching the back of his neck.

"Right," Jimin nods as he rolls off the bed. He got up and laughed as he walked behind Yoongi towards the kitchen. They walked downstairs seeing their parents setting up the table.

Once everything was set and their parents sat down Yoongi found his seat. He was hoping Jimin wouldn't sit by him, but that was the only free spot at the table. "Thank you for inviting us, mister Park," Yoongi says. Jimin smiled to himself as he used his right hand to eat, his other hand once again resting on yoongis thigh.

Yoongi looks down at his food, sighing to himself. Jungkook was going to get an earful from him. Well, he'll probably love the story, certainly this was more than just flirting. It was more than he thought.

Maybe Jimin wasn't exactly the innocent church boy he thought he'd be.

They ate in silence as their parents talked. It was awkward for yoongi, especially with jimins hand never leaving his thigh. Every time he had to reply to a question coming at him from one of the adults he'd stutter, too preoccupied with jimins hand.

"Yoongi, you should come around more often, Jimin would probably love to hang out more," mrs. park says.

"I really would, we can fool around together," Jimin says, Yoongi nods realizing Jimin probably has a double meaning to that.

Yoongi bites his lip as he continues eating quietly. Jimin wasn't who he thought he was.

Frankly, Yoongi found it hot as hell.

After they had dinner Yoongi decided to help clean up. He walked with the dishes to the kitchen with Jimin following with more.

"That was fun, hm?" Jimin asks, setting the dishes on the counter. "Define fun," Yoongi scoffs.

"What we'll be doing soon," Jimin snickers and yoongi huffs. He wanted to confront Jimin on why he was acting like that. Not that he minded. It was secretly a huge turn on for Yoongi, he was just curious to why Jimin acted like such a saint to everyone else.

"Can I ask you something?" Yoongi asks as he starts running the tap for the dishes.

"Are you-"

"Gay? Yes," Jimin whispers, cutting Yoongi off. "Really?"

Jimin giggles "thought it was pretty obvious, why else would I touch you and try to kiss you?" Jimin snickers quietly, he didn't want their parents over hearing them.

"I-I just figured you're just a touchy person," Yoongi shrugs. Jimin let out a snort, scrunching his nose "touchy? Yes, gay? Definitely, closeted? Fuck yeah." Jimin says, grabbing the dish towel. "You wash, I dry."

"You're not who I pegged you to be," Yoongi says, shaking his head.

"What was I pegged to be like?" Jimin asks.

"Well, I mean I expected the pastors son to be...I don't know, a little more holy," he shrugs with a slight laugh

"That's my cover up, my alter ego," he jokes.

"Well, it works, I completely thought you were a saint, a cute one."

"You think I'm cute?" Jimin giggles, heat rising in his cheeks. Yoongi nods as he hands Jimin a clean plate to dry.

"I mean why wouldn't I?"

"Kinda thought you did, always eyeing me up during church, you sinner," jimin jokes.

"No, I don't uh... eye you up?" Yoongi asks awkwardly.

"So you don't look at me during church?" Jimin asks, stepping closer to yoongi.

"Why would I?"

"Answer that yourself," Jimin mumbles as his mother walks into the kitchen.

"You boys okay?" She asks as she places some cups on the table. "We're fine, thanks for asking, mom," Jimin says sweetly and Yoongi looks at him in amazement.

It was like he was two different people.

"Well thats good, would you two like dessert."

Jimin and yoongi nod. Once his mother turned to leave Jimin smiled at Yoongi, grabbing his wrist.

"You want some dessert, hyung?"

-

Still terrible, I swear it will get better