CHAPTER TWENTY |

CHAPTER TWENTY |

"Thank god it's the weekend

"Thank god it's the weekend."

Yoongi groans as he flops down beside Jimin on the bed. Jimin turns to his side to stare at him, hair matted to his forehead with sweat, Jimin running his hand over Yoongi's face.

It had become a tradition for them to hook up every Friday after school while yoongi's parents were out of the house.

Jimin inched closer to him, resting his head on his chest, he glances over at the night stand where the empty box of condoms were. He sits up quickly "uh... Yoongi," Jimin says, shaking the boy who was already beginning to fall asleep.

"Hm?" Yoongi hums, wrapping his arms around jimins waist, head resting on the pillow.

"We used the last one," Jimin says and Yoongi opens an eye, too tired "I'll get more from the drug store later."

"They're your dads though."

"They barely sleep in the same bed, let alone have sex, it's fine," Yoongi grumbles. Jimin looks around, moving over to the nightstand, hoping to find at least one he could put back into the box.

He would feel back if there was nothing left.

He suddenly remembers the one in yoongi's uniform pants when they attempted to fuck in their secret classroom hide out, which was interrupted by the door knob jiggling and a student trying to get in.

Jimin sits up, prying himself away from Yoongi's grip. When he stands up he's still wobbly in the knees, legs feeling like jelly as he reaches for yoongi's pants that were tossed onto the floor in the spare of the moment. The moment which was about an hour ago.

Yoongi smirks as Jimin finds the unused package, placing it back into the box, "there," Jimin says, grabbing his underwear and shorts.

"Don't get dressed," Yoongi complains, reaching for Jimin. The boy rolls his eyes.

"We've been having sex three Fridays in a row, cut me some slack."

"I don't hear you complaining," Yoongi says.

"Oh but if my ass could talk."

"If it could it probably would beg me for more, oh wait but you beg too," Yoongi laughs obnoxiously. Jimin sighs, sitting on the bed after putting on his underwear.

"You know, I liked it better when you were shy, you were a cute kind of sexy then."

"You don't think I'm sexy now?"

"You are But you're so cocky," Jimin laughs, planting a kiss on yoongis lips. Yoongi nods, grabbing Jimin by the shoulders. Jimin places his hands flat on yoongis chest, swinging his leg over Yoongi so he was straddling him.

"We should try it like this one day, something new," Jimin smirks, Yoongi pulling him down so their lips meet.

"Anything you want," Yoongi mumbles.