CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR |

"He's so hot," Jimin whines, peeking into the  small window of the gym doors

"He's so hot," Jimin whines, peeking into the small window of the gym doors. Yoongi was warming up and Jimin was exceptionally thirsty.

"What are you doing?"

Jimin turns around quickly, bumping into he gym door. Namjoon was standing before him and Jimin silently groans as he strains his neck to look at the boy.

Why was this kid so fucking tall.

Or maybe he was just short but either way he didn't wanna be stepped on by accident.

"Hi namjoon," Jimin grins.

"You know you can go in, right?"

"Uh.... no I can't," Jimin says and namjoon laughs.

"Non-sense."

With that the larger boy grabs Jimin by the shoulders and drags him into the gym. He pulls him to the bleachers where Hoseok was sitting. The boy was doing his homework quietly with his head phones on.

Lately he stopped trying to pursue courting taehyung. It just wasn't working. Hoseok at least thought taehyung was the slightest bit into him. He was wrong though, taehyung never pays attention to Hoseoks attraction to him. They were subtle advances Hoseok made, trying to get to know him more but taehyung only saw it as a friendly nature.

Jimin sits down on the bleacher steps one up from Hoseok. Namjoon sitting on the same bleacher as Hoseok but on the other side so the three could talk in what was sort of like a triangle.

Jimin pulls his knees to his chest, watching the basketball practice subconsciously.

"So, how is Yoongi's baby boyfriend?" Namjoon asks, petting jimins head. Jimin looks down at his hands.

"I don't know."

Without another word Jimin turns and watches the game, seeing Yoongi a little out of it. His bruises were replaced with fresh ones and jimins blood boiled.

Hoseok and namjoon notice quickly how red jimins ears turned.

"You okay?"

"His bruises," Jimin hisses.

"Oh yeah, he said some people jumped him and shit," namjoon says and Jimin turns to look at him.

"What?"

"That's what he told us," Hoseok shrugs.

Jimin realizes that Yoongi hasn't told them about his father or about him finding out that he's gay. Jimin shuts his mouth as he watches Yoongi, clutching his side whenever he thinks no ones looking. It was like he had the wind knocked out of him before even running.

Maybe it was the mix of too much running and the fact that He was being picked on at home by his own father but Jimin let's out a shout when he sees what happens.