CHAPTER ELEVEN |

CHAPTER ELEVEN |

Jimin was walking inside from gym class with Taehyung when he spots a familiar boy sleeping on the grass on the football field

"Hold on, I'll see you at lunch," jimin smiles, jogging towards the sleeping boy. He knelt down and shook the boy awake. "Hyung," Jimin whispers, nudging him. "I'm studying," Yoongi mumbles and Jimin laughs, rolling Yoongi onto his back before sitting on him, his legs on either sides of him.

"Obviously not if you're skipping class and sleeping," Jimin giggles.

"I'm taking a study break and not to mention it's my spare right now."

"I want to stay with you," Jimin pouts.

"Not a good idea, your daddy would be upset with you if he found out," Yoongi teases.

"Maybe I'd impress my other daddy by being bad for him," Jimin laughs before crawling off Yoongi and grabbing his water bottle. "But, if you insist on me being good the-"

He was cut off by Yoongi grabbing his wrist. "Did you just call me what I think you did?" Yoongi asks and Jimin blushes.

"Are you having troubles hearing without your hearing aid, grandpa? Maybe you're more grandpa than daddy," Jimin jokes and Yoongi pulls Jimin down beside him, his hands going to grip the hair at the back of Jimins head.

"Shut up."

"Make me," Jimin whispers and Yoongi pulls jimins face to his to kiss him and Jimin shakes his head. "Not out in the open."

"Classroom?" Yoongi asks and Jimin nods, helping him up.

"We can't get caught by the hall monitors," Yoongi shushes as they walk into the school. They look around, crouching as if they were in an action movie whenever they walked past a classroom.

Once they got to the end of the hall, Yoongi opens the classroom door, closing it behind them after they step in. He locks the door before walking over to the teachers desk, dusty from not being used for a long time.

Jimin walks around the classroom, humming to himself before making his way to yoongi who pats his lap. Jimin sits on his lap, kissing the older quickly.

"I like this, pretty romantic huh?" Jimin asks, unbuttoning the top buttons of yoongis uniform shirt.

"Not romantic enough," Yoongi rolls his eyes and Jimin whines into yoongis shoulder.

"Then why am I here with you?" Jimin asks and Yoongi shrugs.

"I don't know but I think your daddy is going to be upset with you if he finds out you skipped," yoongi snickers mockingly.