CHAPTER THIRTY TWO |

Jimin holds his breath as he walks into his house, having no communication with Yoongi the whole day is killing him

Jimin holds his breath as he walks into his house, having no communication with Yoongi the whole day is killing him. It never helps his nerves at all.

He's nervous. What if his dad hits him? What if he kicks him out of the house? He can't stop thinking about those scenarios the whole day, mixed with the thoughts of Yoongi.

He looks around for his father, only to find him seated at the dining room table, his mother sitting beside him, looking down at her hands.

"Jimin, take a seat."

Jimin's heart speeds up as he scurries to sit across form his father.

"That video, care to explain?" His father asks, voice scarily calm.

"Daddy it was nothing, I promise," Jimin pleads.

"I thought I taught you better than this. A man should not be with another man."

"This isn't something to be taught, daddy. You can't teach people how to not love what they can't help but love," Jimin says softly and his father sighs.

Jimin looks down at his hands in his lap as his mother sighs, wanting to disagree with her husband. "Honey, don't be like this, Yoongi is a sweet kid-" his mother says, trying to reason with her husband.

"I don't want you seeing him, Jimin. You are to end whatever it is between you two. The whole community knows about it, they've seen it." Jimin's father says. "I've had people coming up to me in the streets asking me about this," his father says in a hushed tone.

though Jimin is thankful that his father isn't acting rash about it, the thought of not being able to see Yoongi kills him inside.

"I love him," Jimin whispers.

"You're sixteen Jimin, you live under my roof, my rules and you follow our beliefs."

"Not everyone believes in that, daddy. This is the twenty-first century. People are more accepting now. There will be some people who don't and will never accept but there's also people who will-"

"Enough, you're not allowed to hang out with Yoongi or spend time with him. You will not be able to see him in church either, understand me?"

"But daddy," Jimin whines.

"Jimin, you respect me don't you?" His father asks seriously.

"More than anything," Jimin says determinedly.

"Then respect my wishes."

Jimin stands up from the table, closing his eyes as he turns to walk upstairs. He wants to respect his father. He is thankful that he didn't blow up, his father has always been a calm, collected man. He never raised his voice before and he never will.