CHAPTER TWELVE |

CHAPTER TWELVE |

Jimin groans, tossing the book on his bed

Jimin groans, tossing the book on his bed. He felt like he was cut off from the world even though it's only been a couple days.

School was boring as always and he barely got to see Yoongi since they were having a basketball game and were practicing for it like crazy. Much to Jimins dismay he couldn't go to the game even though he practically begged his parents to let him.

He was waiting for his mother to finish getting ready for church, his father went early to get ready for the service.

"Ready, honey?" His mother asks, poking her head into his room. He nods, standing up and dusting off his church clothes. He grabs his dress shoes and slips them on. His mother always liked them looking the best for church. He follows her down the stairs, as she grabs her purse she looks Jimin up and down before sighing.

"Your hair is a mess," she says, licking her hand and trying to pat down Jimins hair. "Mom, it's fine," Jimin whites, batting her hands away lightly.

"Fine, fine, I guess you're old enough to dress yourself," she laughs. "You think?" Jimin jokes back and they both laugh as they walk outside of the house. They have a good relationship, Jimins parents weren't bad they were sweet and caring. Only some things made them hit the roof and be angry. He was a good kid though so it never has happened before where they went bat shit crazy over something.

It would be a sight to see. His parents were known for their calm composure over things.

The picture perfect family.

That's what everyone thought when they saw them.

The church wasn't far so they always walked. They lived in a small community so everyone knew each other and everything was luckily a couple minutes away.

Jimin and his mom began to walk towards the way to the church, Jimin humming to himself.

"So I've been good this whole week, is my punishment over?" Jimin asks, looking down at his mom who was shorter than him.

"We'll see how church goes," she laughs light heartedly and Jimin grins, nodding.

"Good morning!"

Jimin and his mother look back to see the Mins walking a few metres behind them.

Jimins smile brightens as he sees Yoongi behind his parents, looking bored while he was on his phone. He was oblivious to his surroundings.

Jimins mother smiles at them as they wait for them to catch up.

Jimin quickly falls back to walk beside Yoongi who wasn't looking up from his phone, earphones plugged in. Jimin reaches out takes one of them out "morning," Jimin smiles. Yoongi looks over and his frown turns into a smile seeing the younger beside him.