CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR |

"I really don't think it's a good idea to be here," Jimin frowns as they walk into the gym

"I really don't think it's a good idea to be here," Jimin frowns as they walk into the gym. Students are swarming the bleachers as everyone tries to find a spot to watch the finals. Their school team, with no surprise or doubt made it to the end, no losing streak at all.

Taehyung pulls him beside Hoseok and Namjoon who smile at them. "Hey," Hoseok grins at taehyung.

"How are you," taehyung lets out a giggle and Jimin rolls his eyes. He's not a fan of seeing couples lately. He gulps when he sees Yoongi huddled with his team and coach. They're discussing the game play and jimin's eyes drop to his hands in his lap.

He remembers their moment in the gym, when Yoongi helped him shoot but it ultimately failed, but he still got a kiss.

The game where Yoongi was late because he wanted to spend time with him in their classroom. Jimin groans in memory of everything.

"I really think I'll regret this," Jimin sighs as the whistle blows to signal the starting of this game. The two teams walk into the court at their respective positions. Yoongi standing in the dead centre for jump ball. Jimin was usually one to cheer for his boyfriend but now that they're exes he doesn't feel obligated to so much. Though he can't help but smile slightly seeing Yoongi play his passion. When the referee throws the ball up into the air Yoongi jumps up tipping the ball backwards to his side.

Jungkook jumps for the ball before dribbling it down the court. The crowd of students are cheering loudly as the ball is passed to Yoongi who does a layup, the ball dropping into the basket like its nothing.

Yoongi and Jungkook Highfive and Jimin can't help but cheer for them as well.

The game progresses and Yoongi's team is well in-front of the opposing. Their team really is the team to beat. When the second half is done, Ryujin rushes down from the bleachers to Jungkook, jumping up and down happily at their winning streak. Jimin's heart melts at their loving embrace. His eyes shift from the couple to Yoongi who is staring at him with longing eyes.

Jimin raises his hand slightly to wave, but Yoongi only looks down and makes his way to the bench.

"Ouch," taehyung says sadly, seeing his best friend's shoulders slouch. Jimin thinks about it before he tries to make himself happy again.

"It's okay. It's time to move on. Find myself a girl," Jimin says, a forced smile on his face at the thought of that.

"What? Why?"

"It's what my father wants," Jimin shrugs and taehyung stares at him in disbelief.

"That's idiotic."

"It's not, its smart of me. To get people to stop talking about me, to end all this."

"But you're the gayest person I know," taehyung whispers.

"And now I'll try to be the straighter," Jimin snorts.

-

It was no surprise when Yoongi scored the last basket and their team won. The last game of the year and students cheer happily. People rush to the court to celebrate with the team, congratulating the team for a great season and how they'll miss Yoongi on the team when he leaves.

Jimin's learned from experience that there truly is no one like Yoongi.

Once the buzz of excitement calms down into small conversations between stragglers and the team, Jimin pulls away from taehyung to walk over to Yoongi.

"Congrats," Jimin speaks up and Yoongi turns around.

"Thanks."

"I knew you'd do it, I'm really proud," Jimin says, scratching the back of his neck.

"I've got a scholarship," Yoongi smiles half heartedly and Jungkook who resides beside him whips around to look at him.

"What the hell!" He shouts.

"What?" Yoongi laughs as Jungkook grabs him by his shoulders. Jimin bubbles with pride for his boyfrien- his ex. He was tempted to reach out and hug him, congratulate him.

"That's great!" Jungkook says excitedly.

"That's amazing, congratulations," Jimin says softly, a proud and astonished look is on his face.

"This calls for a celebration!" Jungkook screeches as he takes Yoongi's wrist in his hand.

"I'll see you around," Yoongi says before he is whisked away by Jungkook towards their two other friends.

"Bye," Jimin says quietly as taehyung walks over to him.

"Miss him?"

"Like hell," Jimin says, closing his eyes briefly before allowing taehyung to bring him out of the gym. "I miss him so much that it hurts."

"You kind of made it worse with saying those things in the lunch room," taehyung says and Jimin groans.

"It had to be done."

"I just think you did it in the wrong way."

Jimin turns to look at Taehyung, his eyes glancing over his best friend. "I know what I'm doing okay?" He asks.

"Do you?"

Jimin's eyes glance around the room at a girl across the gym. He bites his lip before nodding ms

"I do, trust me."

-
Short chapter again I'm sorry but at least there's updates!

ALSO.

There may be a time skip next chapter