CHAPTER NINE |

CHAPTER NINE |

"Taehyung... what are you doing here?" Jimin asks, pushing Yoongi as far away from him as he could.

"You skipped Christian fellowship council, I heard your voice in the gym when I was walking out," Taehyung frowns, looking between the two who were just cuddled up together seconds ago.

"How long were you standing there?" Jimin asks, Yoongi looking down at his feet.

He was hoping Taehyung wasn't going to say anything to anyone about what he just saw.

"I say him, teaching you how to shoot a basketball... and that kiss on the neck," Taehyung says, his mouth forming a frown.

"Tae- please don't say anything to anyone about what you just saw, please," Jimin pleads, walking over to his friend. He reaches out to touch taehyungs arm but the boy harshly tugs it away. "Don't touch me," Taehyung hisses before biting his lip.

Jimin retracts his hand, his hands dropping to his sides. Yoongi stood farther in the gym, standing in shock, his nerves kicking in. He really didn't want anyone finding out about this. They should've been more careful.

"You're not... are you?" Taehyung asks, he didn't know what to say or think.

"Please don't hate me," Jimin says his voice cracking. He drops his head low.

He didn't want Taehyung to know, he didn't want one of his best friends to hate him for being who he was. He couldn't change who he was or what he liked.

Taehyung closes his eyes shaking his head.

"I- I could never hate you, Jimin," Taehyung whispers.

Jimin nods his hands feeling clammy. He didn't believe Taehyung meant that.

"Don't tell anyone, please. Don't tell Jin hyung or my parents especially, Jin hyung would hate me and my parents would disown me," Jimin says, just thinking about it made him choke up. His eyes watering at the corners slightly.

"I... I promise," Taehyung nods.

Jimin reaches out to hug Taehyung who backs up.

"Don't touch me," Taehyung says, stepping back before turning around and walking off.

Jimin was in shock as Yoongi slowly walks over. The boy squeezes Jimins hand quietly, Jimin freezing at the touch. "Jimi-"

The boy quickly tugs his hand away after, his thoughts about what just happened haunting him.

"He says he doesn't hate me but I know he does," Jimin says, suddenly bursting out into tears as he suddenly runs off.

Yoongi was shocked at Jimin running off suddenly. The boy had left his bag and Yoongi quickly grabs his duffel bag and Jimins backpack, deciding that he could just do his homework tomorrow morning seeing that it was in his gym locker. Finding Jimin was his main priority at the moment.