chapter8

Bella's POV

It's 9 in the morning when my alarm goes off. It feels great getting an extra hour of sleep. I grab my toiletry bag and head to the bathroom. I like to take morning showers on the weekends, they are so refreshing.

When I enter the dorm with my hair dripping, wrapped in my towel, I see Corrine is now back and sound asleep in her bed. How does this girl even function when all she does is party? She parties all night and sleeps all day. Literally. She's supposed to be in my math class but she's never there. How is she even passing college, better yet how has she not been kicked out?

I blow dry and curl my hair, of course Corrine doesn't budge. I apply a small amount of makeup and stash all the items away into my bag. I brush my teeth and dress myself in jeans and a t-shirt. Taking one last look to make sure I'm not forgetting anything, I grab my bag and exit my dorm. Hearing Corrine snore loudly before I close the door. I laugh to myself, knocking into someone.

"Oh, I'm so sorry," I frantically squeak. Looking up quickly to see Niall standing in front of me, laughing.

"It's fine," he laughs. I'm such a dork when I'm around people like him. He's so charming and most definitely attractive.

"Oh, hey Niall," I smile looking up into his blue eyes.

"Hi Isabella, how are you?" Like I said, he's so charming that even the way he talks is mesmerizing. I continue to stare into his eyes before I answer.

"You can call me Bella, and I'm doing great! How are you?" I finally respond, still staring into his eyes.

"Well then...Bella I'm doing well, what are you up to today?" He questions, letting his pearly smile show.

"I was actually just about to go home for the weekend," I beam.

"Oh, well ,I won't hold you. Bye, Bella," he turns, his back now facing me as he walks down the breezeway.

"Niall, wait," I yell. He turns to face me, concern on his face. He walks back toward me.

"Can I get your number? I mean like because I don't have many friends here... I mean..." I'm cut off by him laughing, once again.

"Of course, Bella you don't have to go into detail," he jokes and I blush in embarrassment. He types his number into my contacts and we go our separate ways.

Harry's POV

"Harry, come back!" Tyler yells from behind me.

"No, fuck you," I spit at the dickhead I considered as my 'friend' only hours ago.

"Harry, you know I didn't mean it like that," he had some nerve to crack a joke about my now dead father. I keep walking, not even taking the time to look back at him. It's not that I care that he's gone but it's just the pain it put my mom through that gets to me. I keep walking anger building up at the thought of my dad.

"Harry!" I hear a familiar high pitched voice yell. I look back to see her, Isabella.

"Harry!" She repeats. I'm forced to stop in my tracks. She may be annoying but I kinda like talking to her.

"What?" I snap, secretly hoping she doesn't stop. She's wearing a white t-shirt that hugs her curves and a pair of jeans, skinny jeans, may I add.

"Hey, why weren't you at class yesterday?" She questions, concern covers her pretty little face.

"I didn't feel like it," I lie, if I tell her what actually happened she'd scold me. I don't have time for that.

"Oh, so I guess that's because you were sick of me," she laughs.

"Yes," I tease her. She smirks.

"That's okay I had other company," she laughs.

What?

"Who?" I question feeling the anger rising. Obviously that was her goal here. She knows I'm infatuated with her and she uses it against me.

"His name is Niall and he is much nicer than you anyways," she smiles. No. It can't be. Niall Horan always hated America. There's no way this is the Niall I'm thinking of.

"Niall huh? Well then, you can drive back to Fort Collins and be with Niall," I spit. I'm pissed off more than ever now. I shouldn't care. She doesn't belong to me. But I do. I walk away from her just like I did to Tyler minutes before.

"Harry!" she yells but I keep walking.

"Harry, are you really mad because I have another friend? You said you didn't want to be friends," she yells. I stop and turn to face her.

"Oh yeah, and what if I lied," I spit. Damn it, now I've done it. Now she thinks we're friends. What if we are? What if I actually want to be friends with her? She smiles at me and I roll my eyes.

Bella's POV

I park the car and enter my old house. I then see my mom sitting on the couch with an unfamiliar man's arms around her. David. The thought of it makes me so mad. I don't say a word as I sit my bags down and walk out the door.

As I walk down the streets of Breckinridge for the thousandth time in my life, I see him, Harry.

"Harry!" I yell. He doesn't stop walking.

"Harry!" I repeat louder this time. He turns to face me. He's dressed in a black t-shirt, as always, skinny jeans and a grey beanie. He really is so attractive it's not even funny.

"What?" He snaps, I've gotten used to his attitude this week. I stay put.

"Hey, why weren't you at class yesterday?" I question him. I'm worried something is wrong with him.

"I didn't feel like it," he shrugs. I decide to mess with him.

"That's okay. I had other company," I laugh knowing that just hit him like a pile of bricks.

"Who?" He snaps. Just as I suspected.

"His name is Niall and he is much nicer than you anyways," I tease him further. I can see his blood boiling. I know he likes me, he just doesn't want to admit it.

"Niall huh? Well then, you can drive back to Fort Collins and be with Niall," he spits turning away.

"Harry!" I yell. He keeps walking once again.

"Harry, are you really mad because I have another friend? You said you didn't want to be friends," I counter. Why would he care if he 'doesn't even want to have friends'?

"Oh yeah, and what if I lied," he yells. I knew it. I smile at him as he rolls his green eyes. I'm getting too used to this.